ODAT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Guess I am the first one up! Happy Thursday ODATers! Day 6 for me and I almost slipped last night. I got my bubbly water with lemon and got out of my drinking zone and the temptation subsided. I was very happy about that! It's a stuggle, no doubt, but I have so much to do that requires total sobriety that it going AF is a no brainer - I have to do it for me, for my family, for my business and for my health. I pray that I can be strong.

Let's all keep each other in our thoughts and send happy AF vibes out. We can do this! Thanks as always for listening. Have a wonderful day :h

Kat

ODAT Thursday

Great job resisting that temptation CAPA! It is a good feeling isn't it?
    It does get easier, you'll see. I am 8 weeks AF today, very happy too. As each day goes by my resolve to stay AF grows stronger. Almost every day I can think of another reason to stay sober - it helps.

Have a great day!
    Lavande
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

ODATERS!!

Great job capa!!! It is SO worth every second of struggle.

And Lavande! Congratulations! Very well done!

I have a complicated day ahead but it'll be so much easier sober! I'm sure I'll just breeze through it.

Remember, attitude is everythging!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Thursday

21 days for me today and i am not feeling best. my head is clear its my tummy that is sick.
        food or alcohol witch is worst?
        An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi ODATers

Just checking in, busy day here today. Already been to dentist, dropped off PE kit at school for daughter, run 5km.......

Iirene, for what it's worth I don't think your tummy after 21 days AF is anything to do with AL - may be a bug?? Take it easy, drink loads of water.

Luv to all
          Bx

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Good Morning Guys,

Great Job Capa, and Lavande, and well, everyone else who is trying too! I guess we all need a pat on the back sometimes!

I "almost" caved last night too, Thank God it was downpouring rain here. I didnt want to get wet by getting out of the car!

You know, it was not until I joined this website did I understand what a "craving" was. I always just thought, man I could really use a drink! Now when they come, I recognize it as a damn craving, and at least understand more about what is going on with my addicted body.

Thursday here, my trigger day. Gonna try hard to make it through.

Have a great day guys!

Overit
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hello everyone thursday is a trigger day for me too so have 2 be strong and make it trough. I'm still struggling not to cave in here's to another af day.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Mad Mummy;618209 wrote: Hi ODATers

Just checking in, busy day here today. Already been to dentist, dropped off PE kit at school for daughter, run 5km.......

Iirene, for what it's worth I don't think your tummy after 21 days AF is anything to do with AL - may be a bug?? Take it easy, drink loads of water.

Luv to all
                Bx
                Mum, its a bug from sweets. Have no desires for alcohol. Your right i am not drinkin enough water + i am eating aton of bad stuff. Add pepsi and i am not well. Know wot is best, gettin on track is the key to proper diet. sleep is fabulous, now if i can conquer the food issue.

thanxs much.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Happy Thursday to all! Hope you feel better soon Irene. I'm already struggling with holiday weekend urges. I need to get my resolve in place. I'll work on that today.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi everyone

Just a quick check in. Well done on the 8 weeks Lavande, you should be so proud of yourself. Hope you feel better soon Irene. Anyone else struggling hang in there.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi all,
                      Iirene; 11 days for me, I hear you calling on the food issue, I dont really eat too much junk food thankfully but nothing else in the house is safe now. I am constantly grazing like a goat since I went AF. Drinking plenty of water and that used to fill me up but not now. Maybe its due to my exercising now (that was non-existant) :0

Firefox; try joining in the weekend thread, I just did cause weekends are always way worse for me, especially when I convinced myself they start on Thursday
                      Stay strong you can do it.

KTAB
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ODAT Thursday

KTAB its a replacment for drink (food)..seems like it. rather be eating and sleeping more than drinking. i know its my body adjusting without booze. been through this before.
                        problem is i am consuming poor calories like entamens raspberry danish, cookies and cake with lots of milk. doing good so thats all that matters now. i'm gonna make a huge salad with cheese and hard boiled eggs shortly. protien is wot i need mostly.

odat.

Comment

Working...
                        X