Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Good morning

Another Friday and another holiday weekend (at least for the UK not sure about the rest of you??).

A little bit scary because the weather forecast is set good with sunshine and warm temperatures - have ordered some barbeque stuff and hubbie is planning on burning it all (sorry cooking) on Saturday evening!

Teenagers being particularly selfish and annoying at present and have a whole week to look forward to with them at home as school's are off - praying for strength, patience and tolerance and that's just for them :H

Have a good one all of you - may not be able to post much with all at home.

Bx

ODAT - Friday

Hi Mad Mummy and all to come

My teenagers are finishing school next week and I shall have the pleasure of having them home for 12 weeks!!!!!!! I think we should start a prayer group MM, I need some saintly intervention so that I dont kill them before the summer is out!

Still feeling ugh with cold and going out to dinner tonight and wont be able to taste, bummer. At least Al is completely out the equation so that at least is good.

Have a great holiday week-end everyone in UK and everywhere else.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Friday

I know, I know I said that was that but it isn't!!

I've just done something AAGH! For a long time I've toyed with the idea of having another career - had one before kids but that industry isn't what I'd like to go back to. I've been on the Open University website and looking at training to be a psychologist and I can get a grant so it actually doesn't cost anything! I feel so scared and excited and I know I would never have done this whilst drinking every day. Need to do some reading before the course starts in Oct or Feb and the text book is ?60 (must be a big book). But I've bought it 'cos that's what I was drinking a week - so yay!!!

OMG I'm exhausted now.

Good to hear from you Rustop - hope you'll start to improve if the sun is shining with you (don't know if you're UK??).

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Maad mummy, that is fantastic!! I am thrilled for you!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Mad Mum that's funny and hopeful. As the resident "griller" in my house I urge sympathy for all spouses who are forced to produce edible food in caveman style.

I'm not sure if sympathy is needed for teens, or simply large cages. Let them out when they turn 21.

Holiday here in the US also, but I gotta get there first. Lots of unusual errands today, dog at the vet and an airport run, in addition to work and trying to get ready to -relax-. Hurry up to relax, right?

Have a great day all!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Happy Friday all - day 7 for me! You all sound well - Mad Mummy we are so proud of you! Awesome job! I wish I could do that - I think between the AL and the three girls, all my brain cells have been sucked out of my cranium...lol

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend - I plan on being AF and am going to do my damndest!

Talk soon

Kat

Comment

Working...
            X