ODAT Tuesday May 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday May 26

Happy Tuesday to all. Back to work today. When is the next holiday?

They days are getting so long now. With not drinking, I'm waking up at 5am when it gets light, and need to get to sleep promptly at night just to get my 8 hours. We have another month before days get shorter again. I'm going to try to enjoy it, I guess.

ODAT Tuesday May 26

ODATERS!!!

Morning bossman! I know what you mean about the days. I find I don't eat until far too late and the time change makes it worse for me. I'm so glad to sleep well. Good sober sleep! Ahhhhhhhhh.......

WB uni. Put your big girl pants on and jump back on track!

Have a great day all!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Tuesday May 26

Hello all! Day 11 here and hopeful. Thank God it is a short week - what a nice feeling coming into work and it's already Tuesday. The kids are crazy with the end of school coming! I am actually taking a week off June 8 since the older girls have different schedules - it would make me whacky trying to schedule my work around it considering I have a 1 1/2 hour commute one way.

Anyway, keeping busy and AF thank God. Told my husband of my struggle yesterday and he looked at me so wierd. He had NO IDEA. Go figure. But it did NOT want me to go back to AL. Maybe I am changing my thinking. Let's hope!

Good luck and lots of love to all -

Talk soon !

Kat

Comment

ODAT Tuesday May 26

Hey guys,

Day 3. I don't know how I managed to fall so far off track there at the beginning of May but glad to be back on. However I gotta ask you guys - has anyone else experienced that sometimes you totally lose your patience in the first days of sobriety? OMG - I literally snapped at my daughter last night and this morning - she was just trying my patience and I know when I was drinking I would have just been annoyed but would have dealt with it where as last night and this morning I was just like OMG are you fricking kidding me? Shut up and just do what I tell you to do and don't talk back to me - I was just so frustrated with her - and then I'm like OMG I'm a better fricking mother drunk! AAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH - don't worry, I'm not going to drink today but man - how frustrating was that? Have you guys experienced that?
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Working...
        X