Replace your time with???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is almost 7pm, and I have made it all day...mostly because of my financial situation. To stoop so low to pay in quarters...hhmmm.

ANyway, I AM SO BORED and still eating everthing in the fridge. I think I will not get my check tomorrow so I might have to do this all over again tomorrow. I wanted to cut down first not go cold turkey. This sucks.

Just venting, Thanks.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Can you go out for a walk? Watch a movie? Sort coupons? I know the antsiness is hell. How about a bubble bath -- be good to YOU.

Comment

I watched a movie and eating ice cream. I am going to explode. I'll go watch another movie.
      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe, watching movies is a great distraction. Please don't explode from ice cream :H I do love my ice cream, but I believe the devil created it!

Do you like to read? Perhaps, eat popcorn with the movie? Drink a ton of water. I find that really fills me up and sometimes I will add crystal light or something to it to take away the sugar craving!

I like the coupon clipping idea from CS, I am going to put that in my arsenal. For me, I play with my dogs.

Sorry for the ramble. I hope that I have helped.

Comment

Or go thru photos that need to be put into an album.

Or wash the dishes.

Or scrub the crud off the stove, or the shower curtain.

Or do a load of laundry.

Or water the garden/flowers.

Geez, I've gotten myself halfway thru the weekend! Hang in there, Colbe. You can always come to chat too. I am headed there soon.

Comment

colbe,

My kids knew better than to ever complain to me about being bored.............I always put them to work.
            Assuming you are an adult, I'm sure you can make good use of your time
            I highly recommend reading & research into how we get ourselves into these messes.

Happy reading!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Colbe,

In my case, I got a puppy! That certainly takes up some of my time!

Have you thought about volunteering your time to a good cause? Is that an option?

Overit
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on Day 1 Colbe.

I find a walk does wonders. Walk around the neighbourhood and make note of things you may not have looked at before - gardens, houses, people, dogs, kids. Breathe in the fresh air and tell yourself how good it is.

Take up a new hobby. Something you have always wanted to do but have never found the time to do.

Well, you have been forced to go cold turkey, but that isn't a bad thing. You're already through Day 1 and that's the hardest part. Actually starting.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09
                AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Thanks guys...here it is day 2. Well, I do have access to some money, but for some reason I have this urge to see if I can't do all of day 2. I did it yesterday...I should get rid of the ice cream though. I do enjoy reading, it has been a really long time. I;ll try that tonight. Thanks everyone!

Comment

You can do Day 2, colbe. The hard part is already done.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09
                    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Working...
                    X