Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT -Friday

Hi there it's hot,hot hot in the UK - YAY:goodjob:

Having wonderful time in garden enjoying the sunshine and taking it One Day at A Time as they say (hot weather is a temptation for a beer etc isn't it?).

Hope you're all fighting on.

Love to all
    Bx

ODAT -Friday

Good day MM and all others to follow
    I was wondering where this thread had disappeared to. Thanks for getting it started. It is still cool, dreary, and rainy here, but it is supposed to clear up today. I can totally relate to the heat and wanting a frosty beer MM. It can be tough at times. I just know that one cold beer will lead to like 12 and possibly a 3-4 day bender. Not worth it. I don't know why we want AL in the heat, when it is so dehydrating. Go figure.
    Just sipping my coffee, waiting by the phone for the agency to call (hopefully) with some work for me. Hope you all have a great day.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT -Friday

I was wondering where this thread went to as well! Thanks for starting it again Mad Mummy, I have always liked this thread and the thought to do well, Just for today!

Beautiful hot day here in sunny Florida. I am beginning to think that my suppliments are really kicking in because my desire to drink this week has been almost gone! Its been a rather nice feeling, and I am just rolling with it! I have had a few drinks this week, (out of habit I believe) but only a very small amount, then lost interest. Thats good!

Have a blessed day everyone, keep your spirits up!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT -Friday

Hot weather is an invitation for a Decaf Iced Tea! Grab some teabags at the store, and put about 10 in a jar and put in the sun for 5-6 hours. Then chill, ice it, add mint and/or lemon and sugar. Spark it up by adding a bag of mint or raspberry tea when you sun it. I like an iced decaf coffee too; Japanese style with very strong coffee and very sweet.

Good news to have no cravings overit. For myself I'm finding that good sleep, activities, eating right and also eating a few treats and general attitude have given me a new view that my iced tea in afternoons, and cherry juice in a wine glass at night, are the right and proper solution for me.

Comment

ODAT -Friday

Cherry juice? Never heard of it. Sounds lovely. I'll have to look into that. Thanks Boss.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Working...
          X