The Two Day Blues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Two Day Blues?

I feel like I will never be fun again. I used to always be fun, all the time...and not out partying, just a Highly Fuctioning fun Alcoholic. There's a good one I just made up...HFA. On what day might this feeling pass, or maybe it won't?

Two more hours till I make it to Day Three. Ug.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

The Two Day Blues?

WELL DONE Colbe. Well DONE! Well, now it's Day THREE! Yay!

Day 3 can be hard, but persist. You are doing great! Give it 7 days and you will be feeling fun again. You will be feeling on top of the world. No more fuzzy brain.

YOU CAN DO IT! We are all behind you.

Love Pan xx
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

Feeling totally out of control .. didnt even make day 2 got pulled as a routine check was just over limit had a large wine cannot take any more

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

Tara1. Sorry to hear that. Tara, post the above in a new post. You will get so much more support. You are hidden away here in Colbe's post.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

Hey colbe, dont despair, it does feel like that at first, but I can assure you it wont forever.

Tara, please check in again, start a thread and lets get you some support.
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

I never felt this way because I was not a happy drunk...I was miserable.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

Tara i know how that feels a worse thing happened to me once when i was rock bottom honestly and at the time i thought i was alone till my daughter said somthing to me and i thought ive been alone because i alienated myself with alcohal. im not saying you are doing that but what im saying is things look bleak from the bottom of a bottle please post and let us know how your doing! Hugs stashxx

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

I am so sorry Tara...I did get one some time ago...but that didn't stop me. On the way home from jail I asked my sister to stop and get a case cuz thats where I was going when I got pulled over! Stay on here, it's really helping me...and start a new post, like they said so you will more support. I look to hear the updates from you and all my support and wishes are with you to get through this time.
                Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

The Two Day Blues?

colbe - congratulations on your progress! The first days/weeks of AF are the hardest. The good news is that if you stick with it like your life depends on it (my life DID depend on it!) you won't have to do it over and over and over.

It DOES GET EASIER. You might even find out somewhere down the road that you are way more fun sober, and might have been less fun than you thought while drinking. That was true for me anyhow. (I also gave what I thought were "highly functioning" appearances. I'm much more functional now by about 389573957 times....)

Tara1 - no matter how bad your current problems are, drinking will only MAKE THEM WORSE. I am sorry to hear about the police trouble...the good news is that you CAN get sober and you CAN get past this stuff.

Strength to you both!

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                  X