Antony1234

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antony1234

I am brand new here and the program sounds very interesting. I am 33 years old and my life is genarally good. I have a beautiful family and my health is good, but I still have to have a drink every night. I go through a gallon of Evan Williams in about 5-6 days. This monkey on my back is consuming my thoughts and I know my addiction is holding me back in life. I also feel like I'm "waiting" to hit some sort of rock bottom to finally get me to wake up. I so do not want that to happen and I really just need some help to turn this all around. If anyone can relate or give me some tips, I would love to hear them.

Antony1234

Newbie to

Hi Anthony

I stumbled across this site today and have had a very warm welcome - I wish you all the best and glad that you have sought advice before hitting rock bottom (which is where I am at the mo). Good luck mate the people on this site seem to have a wealth of knowledge and are very eager to help.

Melanie

Comment

Antony1234

Welcome Antony. Have you tried the My way out book?, it gives lots of tips. You are only young and have your whole live in front of you, I wish I had decided to do something about my drinking at your age, but it took me a lot longer. So keep posting and reading, you will be amazed at all the support you get. Not everybody has to hit rock bottom.
      Best wishes Paula.

Comment

Antony1234

Hi Melanie and welcome, I'm not sure it's a good idea to post your full email address maybe other members may have views on this. Wishing you every success.

Comment

Antony1234

Hi Paula

I know huge mistake I have sent an email request to change my ID. Thanks for your best wishes, same to you to.

Comment

Antony1234

thanks for advice

Hi Paula

I know huge mistake I have sent an email request to change my ID. Thanks for your best wishes, same to you to.

Comment

Working...
            X