Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend Thread For Binge Drinkers 4th June - 7th June

Hi Everyone
    Im a bit late checking in, well its been a lovely Sunday here today, I went and saw two of my boys soccer matches and they won both thier games and my youngest who's only 4 scored 2 goals which made his day and he got player of the match, bless him, then I took the dog to the dog beach with the kids and we all had great fun.
    My movie night was brilliant, wow this weekend has been really good for me!!!!
    Well done everyone I think you all have done great this weekend and the way that you have all been supporting each other is grand. See I said if we all stick together, then together we can do this!!!
    I am sorry I cant reply to your success personally but this is for all of you.
    YOU ALL ARE DOING A BRILLIANT JOB AND I AM SOOO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
    Well I better start sorting my dinner out otherwise my kids will start moaning at me.
    Stay strong everyone, and I hope you all have a great Sunday
    Love Ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Hi AF Weekenders

Glad to hear everyone doing so well.

Glass Half Empty, very impressive to stop after just two drinks. IMO that's harder than abstaining cos once you start will power and good intentions usually disappear. Have you talked to your drinking buddy about your moderation plans? Maybe she could join you in moderation, it would be great to have a supportive friend close by and take away temptation all in one go.

ronnie, sounds like you've got the weekend done AF. Well Done.

Last night was terrible for me. The cravings started early and although I distracted myself by cooking dinner I felt overwhelmed and exhausted by all the effort of not drinking by 7pm. HB was supportive and somehow I managed to ride it out and not drink, settling for a coke instead. Just hoping that tonight is easier after two rough evenings in a row.
      If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Morning all, looks like we are all nearly through the w/end unscathed so a collective well done to one and all.
        Lboogie that was a lovely post about you and your son. You can beat this.
        Blue Sky are you taking anything for the cravings? I find L-glut really works for me. Fair play to you for getting past them for the last two nights, that takes will power.
        Glasshalf I agree with Blue, stopping at two, I would imagine is harder than staying dry. I am on Day 28 and it was my plan to mod after 30 but I know now, I need more AF time. So you did great on stopping in my book.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
        X