Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was just reading some threads and . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rarely wake up with off feelings but last night I woke up at 1:30a.m. and my feet felt a weird tingly feeling.

My 1st thought was a glass of wine. My innate instinct told me it would be 2 or more glasses.

My second thought was that of my Dad and how he would automatically have a few drinks in the middle of the night. My third was watching him die (in hospital).

And my final thought was a cup of 'hot tea' and read some more of The Awakening Heart by Betty J. Eadie. I opted for my final thought . . . thanx to you all and your generous support night and day around the world. :l

Thanx so much . . .

Wow. Good for you!!!!!! Its always so motivating to hear other people having the temptation and chosing something else. It reminds me that I am not alone. Not alone at all. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Oney . . .

Good Day my Sweet ~ for me Empowering and Profound . . . in so many ways.

I get most of my books through the library or at second hand stores. Cheap, cheep cheep lol (place lil birdie here) . . .

Betty J. Eadie has been writing since 1992 and only has 3 books so far. I wish she would write more. She is so enlightened and has a broad scope of life and life . . .

Hi L.Boggy14, haven't seen you before but I am fairly new . . .

:l hugs Oney . . . and all to come !

Comment

Well done!! Keep it up!!
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
        X