Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck too all

:new:
    well im over my first twenty four hours and im for rehab tomorrowIm in ireland so the time difference will be there for some. I have the mixed emotions ,fear, uncertainty angst etc but I have a wee bit of hope i really want this and i am going to do my best.Thanks to the few people i managed to talk with on here for their support i will not mention you in case i miss a name but you know who you are,and im sure there are those of you who wish me well as you have your own battles ahead of you or maybe you have already started a new journey anyways good luck i dont know after today if i can get in to internet access in rehab but when i can i will look in from time to time and i will continue to offer support and recieve it so take care all and remember there is hope even though it can be very hard to see goodluck Daireban
    try never stop trying and when your beaten remember your friends they may not have faces they may not have voices but they are there and they care so get up and try again ,,,never stop:goodjob:

good luck too all

Good luck daireban. You are being very brave
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

good luck too all

Good luck Daire, I will be thinking of you.

Comment

good luck too all

Good luck Daire you are brave going to rehab i have out patients only as i'm afriad to go as in patient. I'm back on day one. Where in Ireland are you and what rehab place will you be in? I have slipping too much lately so have to get back on track. I'll be thinking of you.

Comment

good luck too all

I am touched by all who have sent me support in such a short time thankyou it means so much
          try never stop trying and when your beaten remember your friends they may not have faces they may not have voices but they are there and they care so get up and try again ,,,never stop:goodjob:

Comment

good luck too all

wishing you good luck .. you sound like you are ready ,willing and able .. just your best and believe in yourself and you will get what you want in life stay strong and keep thinking positive
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

good luck too all

Hi Daireban,

Welcome to you and wishing you the best of luck in rehab. Hope to hear from you soon.
              Take care of yourself.
              Lavande
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X