Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday June 7

Good morning everyone!

It's a happy weekend for me. The winds of business have blown my way, and by sheer quirk of fate my business sales have increased in the past few days to nearly double last year. That means my new problem space includes hiring staff, purchasing workspaces and increasing telephone lines. That's a good problem to have.

My personal work this week involves recovering my confidence in myself, and working to transfer anxiety, which is worry about the future, into confidence right now that I can handle everything in the future. I handled everything in the past, didn't I? Right! I'll post on that later.

Happy Sunday all! We all can achieve our goals, just one small step at a time, and things will work out right.

ODAT Sunday June 7

Bravo on your success Boss man, both personally and now professionally. All the best to you!

I'm having a good weekend too, which after my horrible, miserable, bottom of the barrel weekend two weeks ago (leading to today being Day 14 AF for me) I couldn't have imagined.

Peace to everyone today!!

Comment

ODAT Sunday June 7

Bossman, you rock! You'll make some folks very happy with the opportunity for employment. You are staying so focused and it's really paying off!

Scrubbly, great job on the two weeks. Keep it up!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Sunday June 7

Hi ODATERS

Bossman is there a connection between your sobriety and the increase in sales?

It may not be a quirk of fate as you put it but rather, 'The harder I work the luckier I get!'

Hi Scrubbly, good to hear things are looking up for you.

Hi Greeneyes too.
        If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT Sunday June 7

Blue Sky;629791 wrote: Bossman is there a connection between your sobriety and the increase in sales?
          Hey Blue! Not directly. However, this opportunity came from recognizing a new opportunity six months ago that happens to have worked out. Not all my plans work out, but I only need some of them to work. I most likely would not have seen the opportunity if I was laying in bed all day as I was doing last year.

I've posted this before, but it's my favorite quote: "I'm a very lucky person. And I find the harder I work, the luckier I get!" attr to Samuel Goldwin

Comment

ODAT Sunday June 7

Hey Boss.man,

Enjoy your success, you deserve it
            Pat yourself on the back (just a little) ha ha.

Keep up the great work!!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X