Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting in touch with myself again...

Hey guys,
    cool thread Steve, yeah I agree there's definately two people in all of us and when we put the AL one to bed, it's kinda like rediscovering ourselves!

Hi take heart, I hope your first AF days have been going well, wishing you all the best of luck but can't advise too well on concentration probs, there's lots of info on this site so as you prob know, your in a great place!

Evie.lou i so agree - I'm new to the AF thing and im just finding im grateful to be living again and i really the dig the fact that i like myself a whole lot more now!

done drinking, last call and starting over, you all seemed to be doin well on the fitness wagon! Im trying but am along way away from you guys.

hdb im sorry for your loss, 27 is very young. congrats on day 9! I felt serious demotivation too but it's early days and will improve, i spent most of the first week acting like a stroppy cow but 'campral' i found helped alot with cravings. I see your from the UK too and I know it's readily available on prescription here.

Wishing you all well
    Manisha xoxo :l
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Working...
    X