Getting suppliments in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi :new: :thanks: for the fantastic site!!!! it really is wonderful to not feel like the only one who is trying their damndest to change their lives. I have not told anyone that I have a drinking problem (apart from my husband). I am desperate to try and beat this and become a mderate drinker. I have been A/F since last thursday and I am already feeling a great deal better. I am also taking Wellwoman health vitality & wellbeing vitamin Vitamins & Supplements for women | Wellwoman Original and 600MG of Milkthistle. I would very much like to take the recommended supps listed under starter & booster kits in the Health Store but with the strength there is no way I can afford thes plus shipping to the UK. Has anyone in the UK managed to buy as close to these as they can.... (I am scared of poisoning myself!) I will do anything to get through this and get my life back.

I have tried Holland & Barrett who sell a lot but there is a warning on the Kudzu Rescue site that these may not be the correct dosage. I am as to where to go from here - you help would be much appreciated :l good luck to each and everyone of you ... and I really couldn't mean that more sincerely :h

hdb

Hi HDB,
    Great going on your AF start!
    I get my lglut from H and B, plus I have taken the kudzu from there but I am not sure how good it is really...
    What other supps are you interested in?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi startingover,

I wanted to run with all the ones that are suggested (still waiting for my book to come from Amazon - made the mistake of buying a used one and they don't ship for a fortnight!) on the site they are as follows:

Nutritech All One Powder: (Original, Fruit Antioxidant or Active Seniors Formula)
      Kudzu: We have increased our original recommendation to higher levels: 1,000 mg. to 3,000 mg. depending on craving and program customization. Note: You shouldn't take kudzu if you have endometriosis. a reproductive cancer, are pregnant or breast feeding, or suffer from a serious heart condition. If you have diabetes and take high doses of kudzu, check their blood levels regularly to make sure you do not develop hypoglycemia.
      Milk Thistle/Silymarin: 300-600 mg.
      Magnesium: 200
      Evening Primrose Oil: 2,600 mg
      Calms Forte: 2-6 tablets
      Optional:
      L-Glutamine: 1,000-3,000 mg.
      Additional amino acids: as per provider's recommendation

How have you been doing on the suppliments - do you take any of the others?

Thanks for your support and well done you to - have you been A/F since 9/7/08!!! and Nicotine free to wow that is an achievement!!

Comment

Hi again HD, and thanks for the congrats!

Well, I get my All one powder from another co, its much cheaper, I will pm you the details.
        Lglut you can get good stuff from anywhere really
        I am not sure whats in Calms Forte, but if you find out whats in it, you will be able to get a similar one over here.
        Evening Primrose, no problem
        Magnesium no problem
        I take All one, Lglut, Omega 3.6.9, vit c and I used to take Kudzu, Gaba and True Calm as well
        I like to ensure I am getting good quality vitamins, I will pm you the company I use in this country too for my supps.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
        X