it is easy then its hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is easy then its hard

hi guys some of you know i lasted just one day in rehab .It was not for me I wish to offend no one but religion is not for me.im still not drinking
    i found out this morning that i still have far to go on this journey,this morning my head went and i had an irrational rant at three people i love dearly,of course this was quickly followed by remorse(anyone relate to that).so its not just putting down my drink its about respect for yourself and others .I hope i can find a peace i dont care if i have to fight for it every day if thats the case then so be it.For all who have chatted to me and sent me messages of support thankyou and keep fighting.
    try never stop trying and when your beaten remember your friends they may not have faces they may not have voices but they are there and they care so get up and try again ,,,never stop:goodjob:

it is easy then its hard

Hey Daire, you are doing great you know.
    Those mood swings are perfectly natural and will level out over time.
    In the meantime, make sure you look after yourself with exercise good food and lots of water.
    Keep on going !
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

it is easy then its hard

you ARE doing great, just go with it and stick here.

Comment

it is easy then its hard

thanks

im will defo stay around here for a while thanks
        try never stop trying and when your beaten remember your friends they may not have faces they may not have voices but they are there and they care so get up and try again ,,,never stop:goodjob:

Comment

it is easy then its hard

Daire,

Just try to focus on yourself, do what you have to do.............everyone else will survive.
          Hang in there with us
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

it is easy then its hard

its working out

thanks for all that send me support .I got good news today Im getting a second chance at my job the boss has asked me to come back,obviously with some ground rules but thats ok .So im back over to England to carry on working not just at my job but at my self I am feeling positive today and i know there will be days when i dont I am changing i can feel it i havent had a drink since 3 am friday and its 19.20 now on wednesday .Not along time?Well it is for me ,i hope someone can take from my positivity today i might come on here feeling sorry for myself and need you to pick me up someday ,so in the mean time keep safe and keep well daireban :l

Comment

it is easy then its hard

Welcome Daireban . . .

:welcome: Daireban, :goodjob: on your AL free time . . .

"i want to help others. "find people in need in poor or developing countries and work with them, give something back if you like".

I was reading a former thread of yours, sounds like you already have the concept of what it's all about, "helping others" Good on You! Your comment nails it . . . 'the true meaning of Love . . . is to help others . . . '

Do what you need to do to help yourself, the people at MWO are here for you anytime as Starts said . . .

Starts hope your oka . . . be careful out there . . . October is 5 mths away.

Comment

it is easy then its hard

Thats wonderful news Dair!
                I am happy for you.
                Of course we have up days and down days and this is where this place is so special, there is always someone here to share stuff with.
                We are never alone.
                Plus you are doing great! 6 days !!!!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

it is easy then its hard

Dair,

I think you are doing awesome with 6 days sober after leaving rehab in one day. Good job. Good luck in the job.

Comment

Working...
                  X