Life Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Jacket

:yay::yay::yay: The first time I posted here was a on May 15, 2009 I was waiting for my May 19, Dr. appointment for Topamax, a huge headace from drinking to much and a tremendous amount of anxiety he wouldn't prescribe me the medication. I first ordered the my way out book and found it to be very interesting. I took it to my ND, she thought it was a very good program and recommended I go ahead with it, she researched all the vitamins and came up with everything I needed to go with the topamax. I went to my MD appointment it took an hour for him to research the drug, he finally reluctantly gave it to me. I was drinking 8 - 12 beers a day going to work feeling and looking like shit every day and wondered if I would ever see the day when I would feel great again. May 23, 2009 I started the whole MWO program CD's and all, Today June 11, 2009 I feel great, look great, lost 10 lbs, and have cut my drinking to 1/3 and never ever want to go back to where I was and am focused on reducing it further. I have not felt this wonderful in years.
    BBA

Life Jacket

well done spook:goodjob:hope you keep droping in here as you will find the help here brill

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Life Jacket

Fantastic!

Great job, Spook! Isn't it a relief to start feeling out of the yoke of the alcohol? Such a pleasure to be back in the driver's seat.

You are doing beautifully, and have a great deal to be proud about. Congratulations, and keep up the good work! I know that from my own experience, having folks here in this forum to report to keeps me honest more times than not. This is a great place, isn't it?

Comment

Life Jacket

Thanks

Many thanks to all the positve feedback and good luck to all of you.
        BBA

Comment

Working...
        X