Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

hi Savy

Good to see you back, even if the birds aren't singing today.

MM - Well Done Micky, I really must try not to be so cynical about the auditions! His talent obviously shone out!

Greeneyes and Evie Lou - always good to have you guys encouraging us! You are so right about the mental attitude being important.

So today we will not drink. REPEAT tomorrow!
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Greetings to all. I am happy to hear about your anniversary, Boss, you are kind and smart and I hope you enjoy this lovely milestone to the fullest. Mummy, I am also happy to hear about your son ?getting the part?. I don?t know if one ever gets too old to forget the slights of childhood; they can really sting. I hope he has a great time with his success!

Hang in there Savvy. It is really hard for me to post when I am alone and discouraged. I look around and I never know where to land; I don?t feel I fit in with the conversation, people seem to know each other very well, and am so afraid of killing the thread which I seem to do anyway a lot of the time.

Hello also to Greenie, Evie, Uni, Rusty, and Blue Sky wherever you are in the world right now. Thank you for keeping things going.

Love, Ladybird.
      may we be well

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi all - on my way out to the doggie park but wanted to say YIPEE!!! for madmummy's boy! Evie and uni....:h
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
        X