AF Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Monday

I made it! I really wanted to go out for dinner, but know I would have drank.

Comment

AF Monday

CS04;636650 wrote: I made it! I really wanted to go out for dinner, but know I would have drank.
      You are like me. Going out to dinner = drinking. I am AF today although I still have that craptastic feeling from last night.

Comment

AF Monday

Great job!!! I feel craptastic too. Tomorrow will be tougher because I should be feeling better thinking "Sure, why not?" Not way dude.
        Goal 1: Today
        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

AF Monday

Yup. Hangover gone = I can have just two drinks.

Comment

AF Monday

Hey, we all got through today. Hopefully sleep won't suck like early days of AF usually do. Last Monday when I did this, I actually slept pretty well.

Comment

AF Monday

I hope to sleep. I am tired but my mind and body will not cooperate. Day one over.

Comment

AF Monday

Hi,
                I'm Wolfboh, 6 days into taking Nal.
                I really don't understand how to post or communicate through this forum. I'm an old guy of 57 who FEELS 21 again with the hope that Nal is going to give me now that I have found a doctor who has successfully treated people like me, AND HAD SUCCESS!
                I'm still intially feeling "speed-like" symptoms, loss of appetite, "out-of-body-looking-in" feelings, some loss of sexual libido.. My partner is behind me and supporting this experiment. Friends, what do I have to expect over the first week? What have you felt?
                I'm in this, no matter what, for the long run. I've been the AA and anti-depressant route, counseling, psychiatrist path. NO MORE!

Comment

AF Monday

Welcome Wolfboh. There is info about posting under FAQ at the top of the page or the forum. If you can't find a thread that addresses what you want to talk about, you start a new one. I can't answer your questions about naltrexone, but you may want to go to the medication section. There are several threads on Naltrexone, including the Sinclair method.

Comment

Working...
                  X