Mid Month Start Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I figure a mid month start is just as good as the beginning. I can't wait until July 1st to jump in; I need to start now; my body can't take it until then. Is anyone interested in hanging out and starting today with me? I could use all the support I can muster.
    Thanks
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Hi Lukalee -

I am in with you. I started on Friday and am now on Day 4 - like you I couldn't wait until July 1st - i would have lost pretty much everything - needed to do it now.

I will be on this journey with you for sure!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Thanks Uni; I could really use a friend right now to help get through this battle. We can beat this; we have to beat this. Great job on Day 4. I'm right behind you.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

MID MONTH - GREAT IDEA!!

Hi Friends!

Count me in. As you can see on the Drinktracker, I was doing really bad. Yesterday, I decided to make this AF try official and promised my kids and hubby to make it AF at least till Friday.

So today is Day 2.

I will be checking here often as I know this will be no walk in the park!!.
        Hang in there!

XoXo MamaZ

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Good luck, everyone, You are doing a wonderful thing for yourself, and I am very proud of you! I will be thinking of you and sending you strong thoughts this month.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

You know what, I'm giving up smokes too. Down with the booze and the cigarettes!!!!!

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Wow, Lukalee, I could never do that! I am in total amazement of your determination. You go, Friend!

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I'm hoping the momentum stays. I have some experience with doing 30 days and then flop. I have found that I can't drink; I wind up falling flat on my face. I smoke more than I drink, so I am hoping that working through those cravings with help me deal with the drinking ones.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Now I just need to get through this withdrawal crap!

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

We can do it lukalee! I am having a crappy day but I am at work, on this site (cause you know what, working just isn't working for me today! LOL)

I have a busy night planned so I won't have time to drink and when I do get to that craving I have some AF beers in the fridge just in case.

I will not cave - I will make tomorrow day 5!
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Uni, good for you on day 5! Hope you're feeling better.

I would like to commit to all week AF, but for now I am just ODATing it.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I am in. Thanks for starting the post luk. Hey Uni! Havent seen you in a while. I've been hiding in my own little world of misery. I decided to get out today and get good.
                        Mama, I am right there with you. My husband and kids are part of my motivation.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I'm right with you too - this is my Day 1. Let's do it.
                          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Yea!!!!!

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Starting over........again

:new: Hi all, I have been reading and browsing this website for a couple of years now. This is really the first time I decided to enter. I am so frustrated and angry with myself. I am starting Campral today and hope to get more than 1 day AF

Comment

Working...
                              X