Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Hi midsters,
    today is Day 4 of no cigs or beer. I can't wait to be where you are uni. For some reason I still slept like ish last night, and I am too scared to look in the mirror. LOL
    Hang in there Croft. How about trying for an AF Thursday? or some other goal? You, uni, shelby, and I started around the same time. We have been around the block and back a few times and understand. Hang in there you're doing great.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I quit June 14. Can I join?
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Please do join us Drifty.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Hi Drifty, welcome to the group. Congratulations on making it since June 14!
          - Tulipe
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Yeah it feels great. In the morning, I plan to take a deep breathe and thank the lord for making it another day. Plus I will enjoy my day not being hungover.

Don't you like not having to work or go to church with a hangover.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Hey guys! Day 8 today - made it a full week. I will not drink today!
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

go team mid

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I am so proud of you uni!!!
                  I screwed up Thursday. But I intentionally bought beer that gives me horrible headaches and yucky stomaches, just to remind myself that this really is not fun!!
                  So, back to day 2. One of these days it really will stick!

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

lukalee;640647 wrote:
                    One of these days it really will stick!
                    Luk, of course it will! To quote anon "the flame of hope burns bright and eternal" (may be a slight misquote but I it works for me).,
                    By the way may I also join the "midsters"....please....pretty please?

Sigh....only day 4 for me...
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

Hi midsters!

Day 11 here - how is everyone else doing - did you guys make it through the weekend?
                      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                      :h

Comment

Mid Month Start Anyone?

I did, Uni!!

Day 11. WOW!!! :goodjob:

Luk and all, hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                        X