Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week of June 15, 4 day AF binge!

Hi Everyone
    Lynn & chopper I to have a golden lab dog and yes I know what you mean about the furr!!!!! If you have ever seen the film Marley & Me then my dog looks and acts just like that, he is just over 1 year old and is doppy as ever, but he's my baby (if you can call a 40kg dog a baby!!)
    Well done Mica for not caving in, you done really well my friend. I hope you are feeling better today.
    Well I am still not feeling 100%, I still have this sicky feeling and I now have all my boys off school with it, so there will be no rest for me today, I will be playing nurse as well as mother,wife,cleaner ............
    Oh well never mind, at least we can all snuggle up together
    Well I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and keep on rocking all of you, we are all doing really well
    Love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

:wd::yay::award:

YAY, Mica!!! Good for you for shouting down the afternoon help-you-nap devil on your shoulder! I met him before -- he's a tough one!

Sorry to hear that you have the spring bug, Ronnie and Mica. Hope it goes away soon.

Welcome Lynnie! :welcome: My dog is also part Yorkie. The rest is Rhodesian Ridgeback, Akita, Golden Retriever, Dalmation, and Beagle. (His mum was a tart.) :H When I see people walking their little Yorkies, I always marvel at how much they work their little legs to keep up. Very cute!

Love from,

LilBit
      "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

:happy:Hello to you all today. How is everyone doing today? Are we still hanging in there? I still am! I slept pretty good last night and got up and exercised on my eliptical trainer. Great way to start the day!

I'm at work and feel lucky I have a job that allows me to stay on this site and check in every now and then. It's fun chatting with everyone and it keeps me where I need to be and that's AF for the week.

I go through such terrible guilt if I drink too much.....usually happens on Mondays and can usually manage to be good during the week but then as the weekend approcahes I feel those tendencies coming back to me. I guess I can be thankful that I can stay straight and give my body a break during the week.

Hope you are all doing well today on OUR day 3!

Comment

Hello everyone! Welcome to day 3!!! Lynnie, I am like you with feeling lucky my job allows me time to jump on during the day. It's a very comforting feeling. BTW, I love your new avatar. I love everything pink and shoes are the best! Your Yorkie is just adorable!

Hope everyone is meeting their goals today. On to the rest of day 3! :l

Comment

Thanks chopper! As much as I love my dog I don't want to leave him up here on this site as my Avatar....if you know what I mean? I just put his pic up to show you! So when I saw the pink sandles it just reminded me of me and how I like to dress in the summer time!

Hey...have you ever used the Drink Tracker here. I just did this week and I think it's a great tool! This question goes out to all of you!

xo
            Lynnie

Comment

Thanks Lynnie for putting the pic up of your dear Yorkie. We can all understand why you wouldn't want to leave it up....no worries I love sandles in the summer! I need to go buy some new ones. Your avatar has inspired the shoe shopper in me :H

I have only used the Drink Tracker once. I only put one day in, because I just kept forgetting to go there. It is a fabulous tool, and I really need to start using it on a regular basis. More motivation, right? I am glad you have found it a useful tool as well.

So, where are all our other AF bingers? Hope everyone is meeting their goal!

Love, Chops

Comment

Yeah, where are y'all?

Comment

Hi,
                  I'm a Pa. guy too! Go Steelers!
                  I found a doctor to prescribe Nal. I've been on 7 days. I feel like being on speed, hyper, but overall my love life with my spouse was phenomenal! Please share with me your more "experienced" people that have more time than me. I have so much faith inj this new way!

Comment

Hi Wolfboh and :welcome: to the thread! Sounds like the Nal is going well for you? I can't share experience with the meds, as I don't take them. I can tell you that this forum is a godsend to me. So much hope, joy, inspiration, advice, support, and so on. Stick around and keep posting. Faith is a great thing to have.

I am originally a PA girl. I lived up NE by Lake Erie. I love my Steelers and Penguins. So proud of Pittsburgh two championships. Don't think they will make 3 though...World Series may be a stretch.

How is everyone else doing? Today is Day 4, however, I did have wine last night. Modded very well and stayed drunk free. I just let my personal life situation overtake me. Today is onward and upward.

What is everyone's plans for the weekend? My goal is for AF and I am pretty determined to do it.

Comment

Welcome Wolf! I don't take any meds at all either.

Hi Chop.....I'm doing good. Having a good week. No drinks at all and none tonight...so sticking to my commitment. Not sure yet about the weekend!

Comment

Hey All,
                        I'm on day 4 AF as well. It feels so good, though concerned w/ the weekend ahead...DON'T want to screw up. It feels good to remember all of my conversations and not wake up feeling like crap! You're right, Lynnie...where to we go tomorrow??

Comment

I'm still here!

Hi, All! And Welcome to you, Wolf! Glad you joined us! I enjoyed your comment about the love life... I am not on the meds, but definitely anything that keeps joy in our lives is worth pursuing with a vengeance!

Today is a day I would have a glass or two, if it wasn't for my obligation to you all. Thanks, CHoppersmom, for showing me that it can be done right! I know that, but I was getting a little too free with the every other night thing. So, one more night, and then modding tomorrow. My husband and I are going up to the lake, and it will be lovely sitting on the dock having a glass of wine, knowing that I won't go over-board. I have been known to sneak back in, leaving my wine glass on the dock, and take a surreptitious glug from whatever bottle of stuff happens to be open. No more. Like the guy says on the hypno cd, "That kind of drinking is beneath you." Yep. Beneath me and behind me now.

So here's to the Steelers! Didn't it seem like they were kind of playing themselves at the Superbowl? Very very similar in technique.

And also, here's to DOGS! I am currently without a pup, as my three cats are too old to have to raise another puppy, but someday hope to have one. Are yorkies yappy? We used to have a giant chesapeake, (my baby!), but probably our next one needs to be small, so I'm looking into possibilities. Any one know anything about corgies?

So, everyone, I am once again thankful that you helped me get through the week. I will probably post again tomorrow, but if not, I'll see you next week! You are wonderful!:h

Comment

Hi Everyone
                            Mica the queen knows alot about corgies, im sure she would love to help you !:H
                            I hope you have alovely time at the lake, you lucky thing.
                            Well if anyone wants to join me there is a weekend thread for whoever wants to stay A/F during the weekend.
                            Hope to see some of you there
                            Love ronnie xx
                            :dancin: enguin:
                            starting over

Comment

Working...
                            X