ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

May I step in and start this thread? I have the advantage of being in the UK where Tuesday starts earlier than the US. I've been away a while and am really pleased to see the ODAT thread still running. I need this place again so hope to catch up with you all, new and old (sorry, that should probably be 'established' rather than old! :H)

Big hugs to Greeny and Universal and anyone else who was here when I was here last.

Looking forward to reading some inspirational, kick arse stuff!

Bessie x

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Bessie and all to come

Wow, welcome back Bessie, you have been missed. How are all the animals? ODAT is still here and some of the more established members still going strong!! I'm still plugging away, getting more and more AF time under my belt. Teenagers on holidays at the moment so my MWO time limited to mornings so it was a lovely surprise to log on this am and see the thread started by you.

Have a great day and let us know how you are doing. Hope everyone else is ok. The sun is shining here, I'm hangover free and about to take the doggies for a walk. Life is good.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Bessie, I'm a newbie, on day 2, also in the EU. Thanks for starting the thread. I feel like having a drink but I'M NOT GOING TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite the 2 camprals I took this morning, I feel worse than yesterday - more shaky, less resolved.

Tulipe
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Rustop!! Hi - good to see you here still and doing well. I am not hangover free this morning but still taking the dogs for a walk in a minute. I WILL be hangover free tomorrow!!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

And One2Many (you feckin' little leprechaun you!) Good to see you too. I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Bessie! Welcome back! Its great to see you, I was only recently wondering where you were hiding!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning everyone. Looking forward to a nice AF day. I pray that you all have a peaceful day with good, possative thoughts.
              I am feeling like every day I get closer to beating this thing. I really hope I am right.
              I am having a little anxiety, but I am doing my best to will it away.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Motning ODATERs, new and "established," love that, Bessie.

Where is Greenie? If my math is correct this is her her 1 year today, what a grand day!!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Where ya been Bessie??? It is good to see your name and avatar again! I don't frequent the ODAT thread anymore (trying to cut down) but I try to check in here at MWO daily!
                  Let us know how you've been! :h
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good Morning ODAT'rs. Great to see everyone in a positive mood it seems. Tulipe, hang in there! I know its hard to fight the temptation (dont we all) but give it your ALL!

After a pretty crappy week last week (drank 5 out of 7 days!) I am DETERMINED to not let it ruin this week!

Feeling on top of things, I pray I do the right things and fight off the demons.

Have a wonderful AF days friends!
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi guys,

Day 5 today - didn't sleep and still dealing with anxiety and depression so I'm a little bummed out and having a hard time dealing with all the renovations going on in the house. I just don't think it's all going to be done in time for my move which is stressing me out a bit but aaauuuugggghhhh. At least I'm not drinking!

Bessie, it was great to get your email this morning and even greater to see you starting the thread again!

Take care guys,

Uni
                      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                      :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi ODATers,

I just had to drop in when I saw Bessie's post. So glad to see you again, Bessie. You were missed.

All others, I hope you have a wildly successful ODAT day despite any and all issues.

Hang in there!!

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi ODATers
                          I too had to chime in with a Hello Bessie! Glad to se your little wagging Cow!
                          Have a great day everyone- I still read this thread every day thanks to you folks. Glad it is still going-
                          -Sheep

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Bessie my old friend! Welcome back :welcome::welcome::welcome:

We've all missed you, I've been imagining you chasing those piggies, cleaning those cottages and riding your horsey all over the place as sober as a judge. Do tell me it's true????

No seriously we're still ODATing, I finally did my 30 days AF during April and feel so much better for doing it, still attempting to successfully mod but it is a steep learning curve.

Where is Greenie? I thought it was her year today as well - if you come in later Greeneyes :goodjob: and thanks for all the support you've given me over the past year.

Luv to all
                            Bx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

ODATERS!!!!!

I had to rush off to the hole this AM. But Thank the Lord, Bessie's back!!! Now all I have to do is make sure she has the day right :H

Everybody don your party pants!!! Tis true, today is my 1 year day! I have to tell you though, I've been on the ODAT thread for a year and a half. So if you don't meet your goal one day, one weekend, whatever, keep trying. Always, always keep trying.

And peppermint ice cream is in order on ODAT today!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X