Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Thursday

Good morning!!!
    This thread is for anyone who wants to be AF for today. This could be a longtime AF'er or someone who might be afraid to go AF and wants to try it for today without any commitments. Jump on board and say hello. :welcome:
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

AF Thursday

Sounds like you're having a good week, Luk!

Comment

AF Thursday

Lukalee,

I am on board for today and actually smiling about it. Yay!!

CS, how are you doing? Hang in there. Just breaking this thing down into small, workable units helps me, for sure.

Okay, let's get 'er done!! AF for Thursday, June 18, 2009 and will go to bed tonight happy about it.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Thursday

my 2 year old is at the computer, lovin' on your Curious George and "birdie" avatars! and he thinks mine is Lucy. I had to tell him it's Sally. (Lucy Van Pelt took the Lucy avatar!)

Comment

AF Thursday

Too cute......here are some toes in sandals for him to look at!

I'm in with you guys today! Me been a good girl all week!

XO

Comment

AF Thursday

CS, Doing pretty good; the anxiety is almost gone, slept like shit again, but I have already saved $40-$50 from not drinking and smoking; that makes me happy, especially when I go to the debt counselor next week.
            Yea Cinders!!! An AF Thursday sounds like the best day of the week.

Comment

AF Thursday

I love the Sally.
              And great job Lynnie. We're on the same day.

Comment

AF Thursday

I'm In for AF thursday. I blew it last night. I will look at this as small workable units as well...I CAN do it...right? I have to remind myself of how good and productive i feel when I wake up without a hangover.

Comment

AF Thursday

Yea Ishy,
                  You know, we've all blown it. There's not a single person on this thread who hasn't fallen. As for me, I have fallen many, many times. As long as we keep getting back up and not giving in, one of these days we're going to wake up not wanting or needing AL.
                  Here's to an AF Thursday!!
                  Hip, Hip, Hurray!!!!

Comment

AF Thursday

:welcome: Going AF today!

I failed more times then I care to count. But I just get back up and do it the next day!
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

AF Thursday

I'm in - have also fallen many many times! But I'm on day 7 right now and today will definitly be an AF one.
                      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                      :h

Comment

Working...
                      X