Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend Thread For Binge Drinkers 19th - 21st June

:hallo:
    Hello once again, I cant believe the weekend has come around so quick, Well who's going to join me in my usual A/F weekend party then? :dancin:
    I have been modding this week and I have had my quote of drink this week so I am looking forward to a lovely A/F weekend.
    Im not sure what I am doing this weekend, but if the weather is anything to go by then I wont be doing much!!!
    I think I might have a family movie night again tomorrow, I so like them as we all get to snuggle up together with blankets and sweets :l
    I hope you all will join me as I dont want to be the only person dancing here!!!
    Like they say if we stick together then alot more will get achieved :groupluv:
    Love ronnie xx :whee:
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Party time!

Hello
    I'm here as always! I'm always happy to join one of your parties Ronnie!

I've been moderating really well for a while now, but it was my birthday on Wednesday and I had a bit more champagne than I probably should have. No harm done, but I need to keep reminding myself to stay on track so it doesn't become a regular habit again.

See you all again soon!

:h
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi Glass
      Happy Birthday for last Wednesday what 21 again!!!!
      Glad to see you here, at least we can have a boogie together
      starting over

Comment

I wish!

Nope - it was the 27th anniversary of my 21st. Way too old to still be drinking like a uni student!

Comment

Good morning my Aussie chums, still AF here but not letting my guard down so count me in for the w/end again. Had a few cravings this week totally out of the blue.
          Up early this morning cause busy busy busy today and got to get my early swim in. I think I have found a new addiction but would swap any day.
          Best fly, see you guys later, be good.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm joining the AF party this weekend please. I've found this week really hard and that's probably because I cracked and had a drink last weekend but there's no way I'm repeating it this time.
            Its only another day after all and another challenge - so bring it on. I'm ready for it.
            Party, party, party - I'm getting some popcorn in!
            See you all later, have a good friday
            Sooty

Comment

Welcome KTAB and Sooty!

My plan is to drink lots of water this weekend. But seeing as it's a party I will make it the lovely bubbly sort with lemon slices.
              :band2:
              '
              PS Ronnie - congrats on moderating so well this week after your 30+ days AF. You are a champ!

Comment

Hi Glass, KTAB, Sooty & Oney
                Glass - I have really got to be careful with my modding as it was creeping up again!!!! at the moment I am in two minds on whether to go another 30 days or not, I am going to see how I go

KTAB - well done on controlling your cravings, I am sooo proud of you :h

Sooty - Its good to see you here, dont forget any time you feel like a drink, just come on here and your cravings will soon past, have you tried L-glut it is really good for cravings?

Oney - How are you doing my take away friend?, Im glad you are joining our party but I dont want any dancing on the tables and no getting your jabbers out!!!!:H Ive heard about people like you :bigwink:

Well its Friday night here now, so lets get this A/F party going :dancin:
                starting over

Comment

I'm in for this weekend too!!!
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I would like to join too. Cravings have been horrendous this week, but I'm hanging in there. Wife is gone, and I'll be home alone this weekend. I need to do it sober. I know I can. Going to give the lemon juice a try while I watch movies.

Comment

Count me in as well, eventhough I havent had a drink this year so far Fridays can still be difficult particularly when I am on my own, like just now was at the supermarket and a woman in front of me had a bottle of Chianti ( my fav) I nearly doubled back to get one but I dident and that is what MWO has done for me. I am alone to night so I plan to watch TV/ read and check in with the forum.

Comment

Hi guys its great to see so many here this weekend.
                        Welcome Lukalee, JS81 and Irish. You are never alone with MWO just come here and talk if it gets tough. There is always someone to help. Well done on keeping the beast at bay today. I am home AF after a meal out and have to collect my son later so thats my Friday taken care of.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

10:30 in SA right now. Is it too late to join in on the fun?
                          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Grim,

The fun at MWO is 24/7. You can join in anytime.

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cindi,
                              That is really good news. Now, when insomnia bites I have the perfect solution to pass the long hours!
                              In my humble opinion, MWO rocks big time. All it takes is a simple google search and ones entire world can change. As simple as that!!
                              Sadly, just joined the party but have to turn in, got an early start. I an super keen to get my Saturday started. Woo-hoo, video camera and aeroplanes, does it get any better.
                              Enjoy the rest of the party everyone, will chat on the morrow.:thanks:
                              'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Working...
                              X