Week of 22nd June, 4 day AF binge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe that no-one has started this thread off and it's already Tuesday! Who's in to stay AF (Alcohol Free) until at least the weekend?
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Im in, Plus I think I am going to do anothe 30 days as well, so here's to day 1 A/F for me!
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Morning guys I'm in =o)

4 wks AF today (minus one slip up :blush feeling positive and determined today.....and starting a marathon training programme this evening........eeeaaakkkkkkkkk :wow:
      5th February 2013......... To sobriety and beyond! :angel:

Dealing with the Beast since May 26th 2009

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
      Patrick Henry

Comment

Hi guys

Count me in as well - badly behaved week last week (drank 5 out of 7 although not drunk which is an improvement). Day 2 for me today.

Bx

Comment

Hi all
          Well its day 2 for me and I am feeling quite positive today which is an improvment (sp) on yesterday at least.
          Not much to say apart from that I have got a busy day on the computer, cant do anything outside as it is pouring down with rain and its freezing!!!
          Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday
          Love ronnie xx
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Hi all

Hope you are all having a great AF week. I am such a hypocrite! After starting this thread I only went and drank a litre of wine last night! DOH! Stomach has felt rough all day so it serves me right! I really don't know what got into me. It was a Tuesday night for goodness sake...not exactly the height of temptation.

Anyway, I PROMISE not to drink again until at least Saturday.
            If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Working...
            X