• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to AL

tiptronic_ct;646386 wrote: KAK is such a shit word :H:H:H
    LMFCTO!!!
    Now you'll have to explain yourself -- to the non-SA, I mean:H
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Message to AL

DeeBee;646382 wrote: Grim you are really showing your S African-ism by saying KAK
      ROFL
      DeeBee, just couldn't resist the use of the word and was waiting for a non-South African to ask but I think it is pretty easy to work out......I just love the expression......:H:H:H

To non-S'Affers, Kak (pronounced kuck) is the afrikaans slang term used for Sh!t. I can be used in as many ways as it's english brother, very versatile.
      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Message to AL

Over here Kak means shit. Is that it? :-)
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Message to AL

1st Prize goes to Starty :-)
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Message to AL

But it's the WAY it's said that is just so special here!
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Message to AL

We can make it sound pretty special too Deebs :-)
              Have said that, I love the SA accent, so prolly you lot make it sound better.

OK, now I've been brown nosing or a gicker licker, what is my prize? :-)

Comment

Message to AL

startingover;646417 wrote: We can make it sound pretty special too Deebs :-)
                Have said that, I love the SA accent, so prolly you lot make it sound better.

OK, now I've been brown nosing or a gicker licker, what is my prize? :-)
                Oh!
                Didn't I tell you?
                I made us a batch of happy cookies to share
                Come on over, they're still warm:l

Comment

Message to AL

Awwhh Deebs, sounds great.
                  I will be there in 12 (hours that it) thats how long it would take me to get to you.
                  Keep them warm OK?

Comment

Message to AL

make sharp Starts -- they don't last long in this house:-)

Comment

Message to AL

:new: Hello from across the pond............I've noticed many of you are in the UK. Good morning and congratulations on your packed arsenal, no doubt you will conquer Al this weekend. Yes, I'm new here. I have really enjoyed reading the posts this morning and look forward to getting to learning here.

Comment

Message to AL

Morning and welcome Bonanza!!

Comment

Message to AL

Hello Bonnie, welcome, I hope you stay a long time and share some good ol' laughs with us!
                          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Message to AL

Hey everyone, I am just checking to see how everyone is enjoying kicking AL's ass this weekend??

Comment

Message to AL

Grim,

He can't sit this morning, his ass is black and blue :-))))

Tip
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Message to AL

Hey Tip, now that is good to hear. Saw that he was walking with a limp and his face was a mess, looked like his nose might need to be reset. Looks like he gave a proper thumping this weekend. You in for next weekend, got to admit, I kinda enjoy beating up the bastard!
                                Regards Grim.

Comment

Working...
                                X