ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Friday! The weekend's here! Not that it really makes much difference to me cos tomorrow is work day. But it still feels different to the rest of the week. Anyway, that's not come yet. Today is the day to focus on. Today will be an al free day - join me?

Bessie xx

ODAT - Friday

Hi Bessie and every1
    I will join in today with ya....
    Yeah know what u mean about the weekend i be working 2morrow but early start.:upset: mornings are my worst time of the day thats when im feel low....I feel like a dog chasing after it tail and not getting no where. I want to look ahead in a straight line instead of going round in a circle all the time if that makes sense.....

Good luck to all of use.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:h:l
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ODAT - Friday

ODATERS!!

Morning Bessie, and it's Teardrop!!

Catch, I'm glad to see you here! I bet your morning feeling will change in a big way with a little AF time under your belt. You'll see! I'm excited for you to be here! Jump up on the wagon - it's a great ride!

Going out of town today but first I have to get my car out of the driveway and to the shop. Grrrr. It's the starter or something. Wouldn't you know.....

So, I'm off to a wedding weekend. I considered drinking. It's not worth the risk. I can't go back to the bad place. It was dark and scary.

Have a great weekend yourself and flex that willpower!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi guys,

Day 15 here! Can't believe it. And I have done it without drugs or supplements - straight old willpower. Dont' even really have cravings any more - it would be strictly habit at this point.

Last day of work for a while - going to get through this day - doctor is waiting until I return from holidays until they take me off so get through today, then holidays next week and then some time.

Anyway, check back in a while.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Good Morning ODAT'rs

Universal, you are doing AMAZING! Im sure you must be feeling very very proud of yourself. Way to go!

If you ever feel like slipping, just remember how great you felt now. That is amazing you have done it without any suppliments or anything.

Hey!! tell us your secret!!!

Im not having a bad week. I am taking my suppliments, L-Glutamine, my of course, Holy Basil and Bee Pollen. My cravings are way down, and I feel healthy. Lets hope it lasts.

Have a Great Friday everyone!

Oh! I am NOT drinking today!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Happy FRIDAY to all! TGIF! Uni, fantastic! It's true I've decided, willpower is the key to success. Keep it up. Greeny, you can enjoy weddings without the drink, it's pretty early. Then leave early because traditionally people get ugly. Just zip out and do a post party treat like a dinner out or something. I love Thai restaurants now, because no AL goes well with Thai food, and the tea is free!

I've been meaning to post this week to think of five good things in life. We tend to all focus on bad stuff, and problems. So think of five things that are really great and hold on to those for a while. My business is good an solid this month, my garden is in full bloom and thriving, my spouse is only slighly annoying ;-) our problem dog has become much sweeter lately and... Friday used to be a trigger day for me, and I don't feel it in the least any more. Woowoo. Have a great day all.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi ODATers,

Greenie, Thank you for posting that. It helps to know that others continue thinking about it but also know it is not a wise choice. You are doing so well. I, for one, would hate to see you go back into that dark and scary place, too. :l

So, I'm off to a wedding weekend. I considered drinking. It's not worth the risk. I can't go back to the bad place. It was dark and scary.
              Uni,

The habit has tripped me up often, many times after 30 days of AF. Next time one of those thoughts hits you, remember that. I really am so happy to see you doing so well. I am hoping your stress and anxiety issues get worked out, too, so that you can truly enjoy your AFness!!

Dont' even really have cravings any more - it would be strictly habit at this point.
              Bessie, Overit, Boss.man and all to come, have a great ODAT day.

I will be sober today!! Yay!!

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning ODATers...just a quick note while the kiddos finish up their breakfasts before we all rush out to start our days.

I will be busy busy and like Boss.man I'm happy to say that Fridays aren't much of a trigger now. Woo hoo!

Uni, keep resting, it is doing you good I'm sure, and you are doing so well with the willpower, you are my hero!

Greenie, you will do great at the wedding...you are right, that is a dark place you came out of and there is nothing good over there to pull you back. We are rooting for you!!

Comment

Working...
                X