I lost it - I'll get back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Boss, the tightrope analogy is a good one. I'd say, the longer you practice, the better you get at it and the safer you feel. Don't give up
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Thinking of you Boss. Don't stress too much buddy. Go get 'em!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It will be ok... One day we will beat the critter down, and bury him once and for all!!!

:boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

Hear hear Overit!!! And so say all of us :goodjob:
        5th February 2013......... To sobriety and beyond! :angel:

Dealing with the Beast since May 26th 2009

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
        Patrick Henry

Comment

Hey Boss - I think your cat barfed before & you didn't drink!! (lol)

Although I've poured booze out before, I really can't bring myself to do that anymore. If I had some that I didn't want to drink, I'd give it away!! (My Frugality thing!)

It doesn't sound like you drank the half bottle by yourself, since you mentioned houseguests...

You go for long periods AF. I know you're very Strong!
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Boss, the longer I am at this, the easier it gets. But still I slip sometimes and feel disappointed in myself. You've been doing really well!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I lost it BIG TIME too Boss, but back on track now. Day 3 AF. The last two days, I was sicker than I have ever been going through detox. I don't why I keep doing this to myself. Never Give up!!!! I almost gave up this last time.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Boss.man, good to hear your "voice!" Geese, I don't even need one of the cats to barf for my alcohol brain "nodule" to go off. It fires for any damn reason at all, out of the blue! What you said about working on it for the rest of your life really got me thinking. I agree that it's probably a journey, and that we probably get better with it with practice. Your commitment and absolute determination to keep at it is really inspirational. But, there's lots to move forward with, it's BEAUTIFUL here now yes?

Comment

You'll get there Boss.

Comment

Al is a liar and a thief ......I know he's just THERE around the corner waiting to POUCH !!!
                    Be proud you got free of him before and KNOW that you will do it AGAIN !!!
                    Prayers sent to you for strength !!!
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X