Joy in July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joy in July

I love Mondays and the first of each month. There is something rather special about flipping the page of a calendar, and seeing a fresh, new month lying ahead.

I write on my calendar, every single drink I put into my body. I am honest on it. Its how I keep track of my demons, and chart my progress. I put big smiley faces on days that I did great, and sad faces when I mess up.

A new month on a calendar to me is like a blank canvas. Its just waiting there for me to make the efforts to make my days happy ones.

Heres to lots of smiley faces in July. Lets have some serious Joy in July!

Love,

Overit
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Joy in July

:thumbs:I'll second that!

Here's an (Alcohol Free of course) toast to lots of smiley faces and zeros on our calenders at the end of July
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Joy in July

I'm liking that idea. I'm going to aim for a whole month full of smiley faces! x 31

Comment

Joy in July

I have special smiley face stickers.........
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Joy in July

Speaking of joy... (lame segue to hide thread hijack) how's your bat, Betts?
          "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Joy in July

I like the idea very much! Here is to a whole month of smileys and good health!
            I am joining all of these initiatives as extra motivation for a totally AF life!
            Lets give July some stick!
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Working...
            X