Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend Thread For Binge Drinkers 4th - 5th July

Hi Everyone
    I am so sorry I am late with this thread this weekend, I have been so busy that the time has just flown by.
    Well lets get this party on its way.
    Happy 4th July to all my USA folk on this site and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    I would love to know what people are doing this weekend.
    And as usally you will find lots of support here and on other threads if the going gets tough

Well I am now on 4 days A/F and I for one intend to stay A/F for good, I have tried so hard at modding but it just was'nt for me, and I was so happy when I was doing my 30 day A/F and that's the way I want to stay.

I hope to see some new folk to this thread, especially if you fancy a A/F party, it can get a bit wild here with all our dancing:H
    There is only one rule at this party and that is to enjoy your weekend.
    Well cant wait to chat to you all
    Love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Hey Ronnie! I am in. I really want to enjoy a holiday weekend without the inevitable hangover and potential for regrets. Soo.. the plan is to just relax tonight after an extremely long day training a new resident. Tomorrow is going to be tricky with a friend's bday in the mix but I am just worrying about today for now.

OK, who else is going to join us for a cyber-party?
    Liath

Comment

Hi everyone
      I won't be around much this weekend because I'm off to the Gold Coast to cheer on my friends who are running the marathon but I'll be with you all in spirit.

Have a fantastic weekend!
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi Laith & glass
        Glass hope you have a great time cheering on your friends, Id love to go to the Gold Coast, but I am going to wait until my boys are old enough to go on all them great rides!!!

Laith - Good luck with your friends birthday, You got through your BF birthday with no AL so I am sure you will do great, Just still close to this site as I think you are doing a really got job.

Come on people, we need more people at this party, im sure Laith dos'nt want me smooching up to her on the dance floor, Where are the fellas........ Oh well Laith I supose we could take up pole dancing !!!:H
        starting over

Comment

Ronners, you are sooo funny! Pole dancing indeed!! :H
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Did someone say pole dancing? count me in again so
            Now what time does the music start Ron?
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Well hello everyone! Ronnie, Liath, Glass, Startie, KTAB great to see you all again!

Just slumped down onto the couch in front of the telly to watch the 1st stage of the Tour de France! It is without a doubt my fav major sporting event ofthe year!

Went out and bought a new coffee machine as the old one didn't make enough as I go through decaf at quite a rapid pace. Kind of like the pace I used to go through red wine. Yuck, my tummy just did flip.......quite amazing how the thought of that taste actually makes me feel nauseous!

Anyway......where is the music?

Yee-ha!
              'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Ronnie- see, all you had to do was mention us pole dancing and now people are taking an interest! Nice work. Although I hope your dancing characters are not us, since we don't look very 'hot' in pink and blue.:H

How wonderful it is to wake up without a hangover today. I am drinking green tea and mineral water like a normal person. I am also contemplating going for a run and doing a 30 min yoga set. Had this been the morning after a binge, I could very well be slamming a beer right now before my boyfriend gets up, just to ease my pounding head. Or so I would tell myself. We all know that a day that starts out like that rarely ends well. Congrats everyone on their recent accomplishments! It truely is liberating to feel 'normal' again.:goodjob:
                Liath

Comment

Well done Liath keep up the good work, nearly sat evening here now. Feeling normal is good.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Liath;654459 wrote: Had this been the morning after a binge, I could very well be slamming a beer right now before my boyfriend gets up, just to ease my pounding head. Or so I would tell myself. We all know that a day that starts out like that rarely ends well.
                    Uuugghhh.....just had a violent involuntary shiver, just the thought of those mornings.........

Those days, without fail, would be right-offs.

Guys, being "normal" is gloriously refreshing, stunning, brilliant.....the list of hyperboles and superlatives are endless........

Thank goodness that MWO was created and that we all managed to find our way here!
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Hi my lovely dancing partners
                      Im late checking in as I have had a wonderful day with my kids.
                      We went to the soccer matches then the dog, kids & me went on a 2 mile walk, well the kids took thier bikes, all along the costal foot/bike path and the weather was glorious (sp)
                      The kids & me and even the dog really enjoyed ourselves.
                      I totally agree that being "normal" is grand, if I was still drinking then there would be no way that I could of done what I have achived with my kids today
                      I hope you all have the best Sunday ever just like me.
                      Take care
                      Love ronnie xx
                      starting over

Comment

Well Ronnie, it sounds like you have a had a great day. What a victory! :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                        X