Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread killer?

Hello All,

I hope I am not developing an overly dramatic persecution complex. I need you all to 'fess up. Am I a thread killer?

OK admittedly I had a day's prolific posting, was really enjoying it but with little or no response.

I am a big boy so I can take it on the chin.

Guidance welcome.

Regards to all

Grim

PS. Day 19 AF
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Thread killer?

Hey Grim,
    Yes, I too can relate to feeling like that sometimes.
    Weekends are pretty slow sometimes.
    Trust me, it isnt you AT ALL!!!
    Keep on posting buddy :-)

VERY WELL DONE ON DAY 19!!!!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thread killer?

Grim, not at all mate. Keep posting sometimes I end up the as last post too (well a lot more than sometimes )
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thread killer?

Oney, Startie, thank for the assurances. Was just about to rush out and find the book "Making humorous, well infomed, meaningful, supportive posts on MWO for Dummies Part II" :H Just in case clarity is required, I am the Dummy in this context, not the readers on MWO.....

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday and looking forward to a super-productive Monday and week ahead....
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Thread killer?

:H:H
          You do that anyway Grim.
          I went back and read some of your posts. Please stop worrying, you are absolutely fine

Comment

Thread killer?

Grim, Your a JOY to read. Witty and open !!!
            Personally I love to read your posts.
            I must admit the name is a little GRIM but YOU ARE NOT !!!
            Keep posting. I look forward to getting to know you !!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thread killer?

Well thank you everyone for the positive replies. MWO and you guys rock!

I now consider this box of super-soft tissues I bought to dab away the tears a complete waste of cash! :yay: :H

OK, leaving the office now as I have hit a snag that I can only overcome with some tech support on the morrow.

Rock on guys, rock on!!!

Comment

Thread killer?

Hi Grim, I had to smile but I so often felt like that. Nooo.... even I was away since yesterday and only had small snatches to the internet inbetween. Definitely not a thread killer.
                make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Thread killer?

It is not just you!

Hey Grim,

Sometimes I think I need theraphy (sp?) just because..... soon as I reply no one else does.

I thought it was just me!

Sorry bac brain with spelling sometimes.

Take Care
                  Shas
                  Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Thread killer?

Hey Grim ... I've felt the same at times., or have worried that my posts are way too long / boring. But that's not gonna stop me from posting ..

Keep on posting!
                    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Thread killer?

You are adorable, Graeme. I asked the same thing a couple of days ago. I love your posts. Perhaps I should not even reply here. I really hope I don’t kill your thread. Please forgive me if I do. Love, Ladybird.
                      may we be well

Comment

Thread killer?

Ladybird, I am posting mostly just to be sure I save you from thread killing.

"Friends don't let friends kill threads." :H:H:H

Comment

Thread killer?

"Well thank you all for the great positive response", he types whilst blushing profusely!

"Have I told you all lately how chuffed I am that I found you guys and MWO", he continues, pausing briefly to slurp on some Jakobs decaf. In the distance, a dog barks....

:H:H

Comment

Thread killer?

Scrubbly, you are wise.
                            "friends dont let friends kill threads"
                            Have this one on me Grim

Comment

Working...
                            X