ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Oh dear, nearly put ODAT Tuesday. But then I remembered! :H That's the trouble with not having a 5 day week/2 day weekend lifestyle - one day is much like another. But yesterday must have been Tuesday so it follows that today is Wednesday!

Wednesday doesn't really 'mean' anything. Tuesday means the cleaner comes (yay!) and Friday is ironing day for the holiday cottage, with Saturday being the changeover day. Every other day is the same - full of jobs - whatever jobs need doing. I think what I need to change is the evenings. They are all the same - work until tired, make dinner, log on for a bit, go to bed. I used to insert 'open bottle of wine' between 'tired' and 'make' and the word 'drunk' after 'bed' but over the last few days I am leaving out the wine bit and 'go to bed' is followed by the word 'sober' :goodjob:

Today is another day that the word bed will be followed by sober.

However your day and evening pan out today hope you can end it with the word sober too :l

Bessie xx

ODAT - Wednesday

Are there any Forums or threads for Vets? Just like to know
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Helloo there !

Not much to say today but i will be going to bed sober and happy
      Long rd think you have lost me ! (dont take much for me to get lost) maybe it tooo early in the morning.lol is it meant to be a joke, hope i haven't kill the joke.

All the best 2everyone .x
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

I let myself down i had two drinks yday!! The words failed spring to mind...
        By the second drink i was like what am i doing then i didnt carry on although almost did
        However, i feel ok today....So lets start again
        ~I hope I didn't brain my damage~:crazymonkey:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hey brown, don't kick yourself. Only 2 drinks is not a disaster. Even after an AF day I still feel like I'm starting again. Glad you feel ok today.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

ODATERS!!

Bessie, Wed does mean something - it's your traditional AF day for both, right? Good night to go to that new place for dinner, I think!

I'm wanting to go out for a nice dinner but I'm needing to watch my $. I noticed yesterday that the soffet (wood just under roof edge) needs replacing. The house needs siding too, so I guess it all goes at the same time. I'll just hope for the best.

LR, I just noticed a post that said "day 1" by Old soldier. I haven't looked at it yet. That's a good idea. You could start one in say.... Guys Group? I AM assuming war and not animals kind of vet.

Morning catch, browneyez, tulipe! Browneyez, Good for hearing that voice and stopping.

Here's to a successful day!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

greeneyes;658345 wrote: ODATERS!!

LR, I just noticed a post that said "day 1" by Old soldier. I haven't looked at it yet. That's a good idea. You could start one in say.... Guys Group? I AM assuming war and not animals kind of vet.
              No threads allowed for animal vets - they scare Tiggers
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Had your temp checked lately tip? :H
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Tulipe;658296 wrote: Hey brown, don't kick yourself. Only 2 drinks is not a disaster. Even after an AF day I still feel like I'm starting again. Glad you feel ok today.
                  Thanks hunni.. feelin a lil low today though.. But am trying to feel positive..I havnt had a drink today and don't fancy one so far so good.. U feeling good today??:bigwink:

greeneyes; Yeh am glad that voice came in otherwise ill be feeling a tad sensitve.. does this mean am back to day one?

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys,

Late start for me today. I am actually proud of myself! AF still and this morning (I was planning on working this week and start my medical leave next week) my alarm went off and I was so physically exhausted I said @#$@ It and called in. I just got out of bed now (11:50am my time). I obviously needed the rest or my body wouldn't have still had me sleeping so late. So here I am, checking in late - my manager was away this week which is why I decided with my doctor to start the leave next week. I will see what tomorrow holds and whether or not I will call in tomorrow and Friday as well - I am just going to listen to my body for once!

Off to put another 0 in my tracker - hope everyone else meets their goals today - Browneyes, don't beat yourself up honey, just dust off and jump back on the wagon.

Love and hugs everyone,
                    Uni
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Greetings ODATers!

After a long period away.. I'm ready to jump in again. Browneyez, I wish I would have stopped at 2 yesterday - please don't beat yourself up.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off. Happy Wednesday!
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

well today i think is going well.. i havnt had a drink nor do i fancy one!!
                        Was readin in the paper about some one who would drink 7bottles of wine before the school run and eventually was drinking up to four bottles or vodka a day.. and she turned her life around!
                        Was also looking up liver probs and boy, did it give me the shock treatment i needed haha.. guess its a start..
                        Hope everyone is well today

Comment

Working...
                        X