• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Hallo everyone,
    New guy on the forum, not to sure how to go about things , ie Q&A, :new:
    Regards

New guy

:welcome: Bartman! How about telling us a bit more about yourself? This is a great website. Read, post, and ask lots of questions. There are a lot of different threads to join in on. Come check out the Newbies Nest, there is the ODAT thread, the July Jamboree. All of these are in the Just Starting Out. Also, under General Discussion, there are quite a few threads. I hope to get to know you.

Comment

New guy

Hi and welcome... For a moment there I thought your name was Batman! I got all excited.

Seriously though ... you've found an awesome site. This place is one of a kind. So much to read, learn, and try. Very nice to meet you.

As for how to go about things, I think a great place to start is just to click around, read, and get a feel for it all. Before you know it, it'll feel like home.

Looking forward to talking to you!
      AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

New guy

42cat;658606 wrote: Hi and welcome... For a moment there I thought your name was Batman! I got all excited.

Seriously though ... you've found an awesome site. This place is one of a kind. So much to read, learn, and try. Very nice to meet you.

As for how to go about things, I think a great place to start is just to click around, read, and get a feel for it all. Before you know it, it'll feel like home.

Looking forward to talking to you!
        Cat: you're obsessed!!! :H

BaRt: :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing you posting!

Tip
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New guy

Jump in, Bart! No "right" way to do it... Have to jump/dive into the deep end & see what happens.

But, I'll tell you that you won't be judged... say anything that comes to mind and have NO fear!

Jump, Jump, JUMP! It's worth it.

Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

New guy

Like Savvy said... hop on in! There's no right or wrong... and you'll be welcomed any place you choose to post!

Have you got started on a plan yet?
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

New guy

Welcome Bartman!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

New guy

Hi Bartman,

Welcome! As you can see there are many of us here in different stages.........we all have a little something to offer. You've made a great decision to come here, lots of support & encouragement to be found.
                Keep reading & posting and of course, ask questions.
                Wishing you the best.
                Lavande
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

New guy

Hello Bartman and welcome, can I suggest you downloaded and read the book, it will help you to formulate a plan that suits your needs. Well done on taking that brave first step by coming here.
                  Keep safe
                  KTAB
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                  X