BING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BING!

I just wrote a few painful paragraphs about my past relationship to this site and my feelings about a taboo topic. Wouldn't you know it but despite being signed in my post vaporized!

BING!

Eustacia

BING!

Hi, Eustacia

I have had a couple of experiences with posts not always working properly. Why don't you try again? I can't say that I've experienced posts being deliberately deleted...

Tip
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

BING!

Thanks, Tip. I would ordinarily try to repost but what I wrote was not only painfully self-revealing but it took an hour to write. Additionally, it contained a risky reference to a banned forum member. I'm not paranoid but I think that having said what I felt I needed to say in order to feel ok about resuming participation on My Way Out provoked a moderator to send my post into the ether. Oh, well . . .

Eustacia

Comment

BING!

Please don't get discouraged. What I've realised is that you get signed out if you're inactive for more than 30 mins or so. Next time: write your post using a word processing program, and then copy and paste.

There is nothing wrong with writing self-revealing things - I have found it positive to openly say things I would normally have been too ashamed to.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

BING!

Hi

I agree with tip, if you take too long to write a post you get automatically logged out and the post vanishes! Don't take it personally, it's happened to me a couple of times. Very annoying.

Welcome back Eustacia :welcome:
          If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

BING!

Welcome back Eustacia! How have you been?
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

BING!

Glad you found your way back to MWO. Have you tried using the "back" button on your browser? You might get lucky and find your post.

I'm sorry you lost your post though .. how frustrating. But I hope it was therapeutic to sit and write it out, even if it didn't post.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
              AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X