Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Morning all

feeling very slow this morning. Think it is cos I ate waaaaay too much last night when we went out for dinner. Going to bed on such a full stomach slows me down. Still, I am grateful and pleased it is not a hangover!

So out for a ride this morning and then a dog show this afternoon. Easy day for me.
    An AF day for me too and I hope for you.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Sunday

ODATERS!!!

Bessie I guess the BGPs and cap did their job then. did you go to that new place?

I feel like I'm 80 today. I sure hope I don't look it. :H Joints seem stiff and sore, but being the type A that I am, I'll lurch along like nothing wants rest, behind the lawnmower to be specific. But I get to mow under the trees unimpaired or impaled by the holly leaves.

There's something else I want to try in the landscape department. I hope it works. If it doesn't I'm in for a real big project as a result. Either way, something needs to be done. More on that later. Point being, when you are AF, you CAN do things like that. You actually get around to projects and finish them and damage control is not a typical part of it.

So far this morning I have seen at my feeders a downy woodpecker, a carolina wren, tufted titmouse,cardinal, hummingbirds, nuthatch, black capped chickadee, brown thrasher. And of course, the squirrel. The MWO bird nerd. :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Good Morning Day 7 here!
      The strange dreams are continuing, but hopefully they'll ease up in the next few days. I have a ton of Ironing to do; house to clean up. Then hopefully a run. Its my birthday wednesday, and I have cancelled birthday drinks and am going for a meal with my husband instead.
      I was very pleasantly surprised by a few friends who I thought would kick up a fuss- one suggested coffee next week and the others said nothing. I think if I have them onside others will be easier.
      looking forward to a productive week. My first week AF was a bit of a blur!

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Bessie I guess the BGPs and cap did their job then. did you go to that new place?
        They did and we did! The food was fantastic.

Bessie xx

Comment

Working...
        X