First days of AF free thread...July 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday! I wish it were still the weekend, because I could use some more sleep!! Day 6 for me now....WDs are now much lower except for the lack of sleep and those freaky dreams. Just for some Monday laughs: Yesterday I rode my bike all over town and felt great, but when I got home I was cleaning it up and strained a stomach muscle which is pretty painful...fastforward....so I finally fall asleep about 2:00AM and suddenly there is our security guard standing next to my bed, except he was transparent and missing his head! So, what do I do? I proceed to kick him, and wake up in screaming agony as I just severely strained that muscle in my sleep. Ouch! Anyway, creepy dream and then I get injured during it to boot. Life as a AF person is dangerous!!!!! :H

Have a great day everybody! Check in and let us know how you are doing! National
    AF since July 8, 2009...

:H LMAO at your dream National!
    Have a great day all.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

and congrats on the 6 days! You deserve the chocolate sundae yummy
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

hi national..your dreams may be dangrous,but you can remember them,6 out of 6 for that.have a good day all,will talk soon

Comment

Crazy dreams you are having National. I quit smoking 5 years ago and had the craziest dreams, I was using the nicotine patch and I think that is what caused them. I used to love those dumb dreams. I still dream of smoking sometimes but I haven't dreamt about drinking. I am sure I will be sitting at a bar smoking up a storm in one of my dreams someday. Can't wait!

Comment

Day 6 for me too! Wow I can't believe it. It really did go by faster than I thought. I am glad the weekend is over, it is much easier for me to stay AF during the week! But we made it!! Weekend #1 down! I am looking forward to the AF week. I hope everyone is having a lovely Monday.

Funny story about your dream National, but sorry you hurt yourself. I suppose our subconcious has a lot to say now that we aren't passed out and instead actually sleeping!

Comment

Day 9 here for me and feeling good. My husband is out of town so it is real quiet. Which is good and bad. I didn't hear from my adult daughter over the weekend even though she knows her Dad is out of town, She is probably wisely staying away during these first days. Last evening I was restless and bored. So I called a sister and had a nice conversation. It was sooooo great to be able to remember it today! Good luck to all on an AF Monday.

Comment

Hi guys, day eight, feeling good, slept like a rock, but also had starnge drems last night!!!
                It must be the first week syndrome. I was dealing with some past issues from my relationship.
                Funny things happen when you don't drink.
                But I feel strong and good and look forward to next AF week. You guys sound great and our resolve is strong. We will beat this beast!
                "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Happy Monday to everyone and congrats on our first AF weekend. Day 5 here. Sorry about your injuries National! I have not been having wild dreams since going AF, but I definitely have in the past. I am not sleeping that great. I feel like I wake up about every 30 minutes all night long. Still waiting on first grandchild to be born. Official due date is next Saturday. I wish everyone a good, strong, productive day!

Comment

Working...
                  X