Hypno CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypno CD

I listened to the Hynotic CD for the first time this evening, swallowed the first set of supplements. Still not sure about the Topa, have a posting on that BB to ask questions about it but no one has responded yet. The CD was kind of wierd, I wanted it to hurry up and get to the "meat" of it all (instant gratification), but I tried as best as possible to relax and made it thru the whole CD. I guess we'll see. I'm wanting to drink right now, but its not overwhelming. My goal isn't to quit completely just learn to moderate..But I do wish I would quit thinking about it so much.

:new:

Hypno CD

Hi BK, I hope all is well and you are settling in better. Sometimes you just have to "let it happen" but I know that when I tell myself that I CAN'T have something for a period of time, I'll start obsessing about it, even though I usually don't obsess about having it or not having it when it's a normal day...My difficulty was in not seeing friends because I don't want to get in that mess because I love people, start meeting new people having some great conversations and the hours run by and it's too late and I've had too much, so that is NOT good. Keep at it, and don't think too hard about the hypno tapes, just let them wash over you.

Comment

Working...
    X