day 3 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 3 AF

No alcohol for me now since saturday :-) i have a very sore achy throat.... anyone know if it could be related?

day 3 AF

Ellabella,

No, sore achey throats are usually a cold or "bug" coming on. Or maybe allergies?

I would get night sweats, bad dreams, tossing and turning a lot, etc. Those were my side effects from coming off the poison.

Good on your 3 Days!! Whoopee!! :goodjob:

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

day 3 AF

Well done for the 3 day AF am on my 3rd day with no drink.. am a tad sweaty today
      However, im not sure if its to do with the humid weather or the drink??
      ~I hope I didn't brain my damage~:crazymonkey:

Comment

day 3 AF

Hi Ella,
        Great job on a great start! You too brown!
        Maybe it's just summer sweats and a cold. How you feeling otherwise Ella?
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
        AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

day 3 AF

Hmmm yes there are actually a lot of bugs going round work at the moment so probably more likely to be that (i think i'm thinking that everything is alcohol (or non-alcohol) related at the mo lol)

So i'm on day 3 and really excited to be heading for day 4!! This will be a MASSIVE milestone for me. I've only done 4 days AF once before in around, i think 12ish years.... i feel good, but have to say i've thought about Al more today than in days 1 and 2 (in an "i want some" kind of way), but i got rid of all the booze in the house at the weekend, and came straight home from work tonight without calling at the shop, so house is booze free and i will be too :-))

Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling ok. xxx

Comment

day 3 AF

Hi Ella, well done on your achievement. I did get sore throats when I had a drinking binge, alcohol can cause oesophegitis, (inflammation of the throat) drink plenty of water or milk it will soon ease.
            Good luck.

Comment

day 3 AF

Great job Ella and Brown! Keep up the good work! I had a sore throat the first few days as well...I think I wasn't getting enough sleep and my immune system was down a bit more than normal (not to mention my entire body/mind were being changed significantly by not having any wine flowing through my veins). I really started to take my vitamins seriously and tried my best for more sleep and the sore throat went away.
              AF since July 8, 2009...

Comment

Working...
              X