Day 4 - test tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 - test tonight?

well, i'm mid way through day 4 and feeling pretty good :-) i'm thinking about Al quite a lot but thats only natural i suppose - anyway, my achy throat from yesterday has gone and i had the best nights sleep last night since .... I'm going to a friends house tonight for dvd night - now, this usually includes at least a couple of bottles of wine, me ringing hubby late for a lift home, but tonight i've been to the shop and bought some sparkling red currant juice and a ton of chocolate!! I'm driving too, so even if i'm tempted, i dont drink and drive so wont be able to - i AM strong enough to do this!! When i told my friend i just said i'm having a dry week - i dont think she needs to know the ins and outs - at first she said that she wouldnt drink either, but i reckon she will... anyway that me for now, hope everyone is well xxx

Day 4 - test tonight?

Ella, you have passed one test last week. You will do fine - your plan sounds excellent. Can I copy
    I sleep very well too. Thoughts are clear. Life is gooood.
    "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Day 4 - test tonight?

The New Me;664810 wrote:your plan sounds excellent. Can I copy.
      thanks NewMe you're welcome to copy, but dont go to my local shop - they're out of chocolate!!:H

Comment

Day 4 - test tonight?

Great Job Ellabella! Sounds like you have a great plan. I was very, very tempted today to go to dinner and have some drinks. I realized then...hunger brings on the trigger for AL. I never do this, as I usually eat fairly healthy, but I made a direct route for McDonalds....not good, but I got full fast and am now home AF. Whatever it takes in these beginning days!!! Take care and Good Luck!
        AF since July 8, 2009...

Comment

Day 4 - test tonight?

National;664817 wrote: Great Job Ellabella! Sounds like you have a great plan. I was very, very tempted today to go to dinner and have some drinks. I realized then...hunger brings on the trigger for AL. I never do this, as I usually eat fairly healthy, but I made a direct route for McDonalds....not good, but I got full fast and am now home AF. Whatever it takes in these beginning days!!! Take care and Good Luck!
          Nice one National! You're doing so well too - is it 8 days now..? Brilliant :goodjob: as you say, its whatever it takes in the early stages - i dont plan to let chocolate replace Al, but its my plan for this evening.... take care and thank you :l

Comment

Day 4 - test tonight?

Great job Ella and National,

I couldn't care less about the few pounds I put on in the beginning.............they will go away
            You're absolutely right National - whatever it takes!!!

Stay strong & focused!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Day 4 - test tonight?

Good planning, Ella! ... and nice job today, National!
              AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X