Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Morning all

My new lambs have really settled in (they discovered the electric fence!!) and today we are going to spray them to stop the flies laying eggs in their fleeces and hatching out maggots!!
    It's pretty disgusting when that happens and can kill them, so important to prevent it.

Greeny - we only needed a little trailer for 13 lambs. It's the one I use to tow the horse; it is big enough for two horses which is good because I sometimes give a friend and her horse a lift to places. And YES, I drive it! I go trail hunting twice a week from September to March so I am pretty good at towing and can reverse it round corners, all that stuff. It is amazing how many people I meet on our little country lanes who can't even reverse their car properly, let alone with a huge trailer on the back!!:H

Anyway, today is an Al free day. Is all!

Bessie xx

ODAT - Thursday

Morning ODATs

Bessie - you have my utmost admiration - I know what you mean you would be surprised the really expensive, impressive motors round our way that just don't come with a reverse gear :H:H I'd like a tractor with one of those big spike things on the front, you know for picking up bales etc, cos I bet then the BMWs etc would move backwards for me!!

Tom the ginger tom seems to have really made himself at home here now. Husband said I was stupid to make Vet appointment as he would be gone by Friday. But this morning when he brought up my cup of tea (have him so well trained - not) he said OK you're right cos Tom was waiting on the door step at 6.15am with our two lady cats patiently waiting to come in.

Builders rapidly approaching the end - I will be glad when they've gone. Day 4 AF but not feeling that brilliant due to all the dust I'm inhaling I think!

Luv to all
    Bx

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning, ODATers!!

Bessie, your life amazes me. I do not think I could manage all you do. Here's hoping today is an AF day and you get to wake up tomorrow after a good night's sleep and refreshed.

Mummy, I'll bet if you get a few more days under your belt you will feel a whole lot better. Everytime I have had to redo, :blush: I find it takes about 10 days to really get back on the road to feeling good.

Well, I am doing very well, myself, these days and absolutely, gloriously happy to be AF. It is amazing.

Let's have a wonderful ODAT day and I hope all achieve their goals, whatever they are, today.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

ODATERS!!!

OK! Thursday! See? 3 days behind me. Today is 2 pair of BGPs day. Process server is coming today. I realize that my angst is about my anticipation of EO's emotional reaction. Not my own. I hope that is just an indication that I am a kind person. I like the sound of it so I'll hang onto that thought. Just imagine all this past year - and that it was sober. I will never look back and wonder if any decisions were made because of the inflluence or aftermath of AL. The simple reassurance of that is incredible.

Bessie that is trailer stuff is hard! I used to do that with a boat during a different "single" part of my life and honestly it would make me sweat.

Mummy, that Tom waiting outside the door made me smile. It's nice that the other kittys are pleasant about it. Mine won't tolerate others in the yard and has to stay in at night so there's no arse whoopin' during the wee hours.

Alright, Tally Ho!! Send me some good thoughts today if you would!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi guys,

Okay, can someone please grab my hand and pull me back up on the wagon? I am not sure what has been triggering me lately but the past week has been a bad one. I look back on this past week as well as my past drinking career and go WTF? A) not sure why I even choose to put that stupid substance in my body and b) damn, I'm lucky I'm still frigging alive.

This is ridiculous. Today will be AF. If you guys could hold my hand to remind me of everything I just said I would appreciate it! AUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

I'm in at day 2...best to all!
            When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
            -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Day 1.

Uni, whats going on? You ok? You know we are all here to pull you back on the wagon, just as you are always there to lend a helping hand to anyone else in need.

You seemed really strong when you had all those AF days going for you. Really positive too.

:l
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hey Greenhouse...

I like your aviator! ( I think thats what its called )
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Uni, you've had a lot going on lately. How tired you've been, house stuff, medical stuff, how will time off work go, etc. even a new level of commitment in your relationship. Singularly, one may not be a trigger. But you have a pretty big collection of things. Why don't you take a look at the tool box thread and see if something there rings your bell at the moment?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Both hands out here for you. Not that I am one to lead very well but I'll hold on to you to keep you from slipping down.

Greeny makes sense - as ever. Rummage around in that toolbox and see what might help.

Bessie xxx

Comment

Working...
                    X