ODAT - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Morning all. Feeling a bit bleeeugh as I got up super early this morning - couldn't sleep. I've been doing some really exciting (not!) website optimisation work for my holiday cottage website and have bored my brain into submission. Going back to bed for a little bit.

Had a moderated night last night which I think was part of the problem with not sleeping. I usually sleep very well, too well!! :H

Busy day today but hopefully a bit of a treat at the end of it. Maybe a trip to the cinema - that way I'll be the one driving so easy to be AF.

Have a good day all.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Saturday

To be the sober driver, Bessie is the best thing to be... HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

:wings:Love, Peace, and Happiness!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hi guys!

I also was up early after another AF night. Feeling a bit better although I know I'm going to be sooo tired later! But I got some banking done, did some work for the BF's business (lets face it, some men are just not good at the paperwork portion! LOL)

We have a busy day, picking up a new truck, have to do some sanding and puttying and painting - finally the upstairs is almost done and ready for move in day next week. Still have some more packing to do but will be very happy when all is done and we can clean this house, organize and get all the drywall dust out of here.

I have a party to go to tonight but I asked the host to have AF drinks as I said I would not be drinking - I will be the DD - she was fine with that, no questions asked which is good. So I know that I will rack up another AF day today. Finally feel like I'm starting to get back on track.

Hope everyone has a great day - I'll check in later.

Love and hugs,
      Uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

ODATERS!!

I slept late and would have slept later but for the animals insistence. Unusual for me but I've been going to bed a bit later.

I'm going to walk little doggie a bit. Doing it instead of thinking about it for a change.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

hi all,

im on day 3.just stocked up on l-glut & kudzo.
          have taking my first dose and hope it kicks in as my regular 5pm cider is due.... real soon...
          have none and don't intend buying any....
          in for the long haul.....odat

hugs
          "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
          Bring it on!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good Morning, ODATers,

Bessie, you are definitely due a good treat. You work so hard and do so much. I often think about it. I can't imagine your life. Geez. Enjoy the cinema tonight. Let us know what you saw and if you liked it.

Grennie, hubby was just berating me this morning for my lack of regular exercise. It seems my fingers and my jaws are the only things that get a regular workout.

Uni, Good on you for planning the evening. A good plan helps. That is for darned sure.

AnnieMac, I am in for the long haul, too, ODAT. It is the only thing that works for me.

Hi Savannah and all ODATers to come.

I hope all achieve their goals today, whatever they may be.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good morning all! Very hot here, so I slept poorly. My puppy (18 month old is actually an adult now) is whining to go... I have three dogs, but only the youngest is that strident bout attention. Cinders I LOATHE exercise, but doing it has helped me enormously, so please try. I do 30 mins of aerobics on weekdays, supposedly at 9am although it sometimes is later. I rarely miss. It has lowered my blood pressure, helped my sleep, and made me a better person even though I still hate it.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good walk with little doggie! I even snagged a pitchfork from the neighbors to use to get the stuff from the corner of the yard before little doggie realizes she can jump that part of the fence. I figure that and what I plan to do with the ladder and hack saw counts for exercise too. I really do want to do some regular aerobic stuff but I don't like aerobic classes. I do belong to a gym that has a pool and they have yoga three times a week.

Greenie, "JUST DO IT!"
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Greenie, I'm with you on the dislike of aerobic classes. There's something about the oh-too-peppy instructor shouting directions, the perfect-haired, tiny, color-coordinated hopping gym bunnies, and the overall vibe of the flourescent-lit "modern" workout room (mine has windows so the passers-by can watch) that turns me off. Wonder what it is? I occasionally do a "class" via video. Bought some DVDs taught by strippers (laugh if you want to) and Latin dancers so I can be ridiculous in the comfort of my own living room. The only p_sser is that the dog thinks it's a big game and jumps in and out of my legs during the hopping parts.

I also agree that any work involving a ladder and hacksaw totally qualifies as exercise!
                  "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

LilBit,

:H:H:H:H

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hello everyone and I hope your Satruday is going super for you.
                      I went to a concert last night and saw all my favorites; Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan and John Mellencamp. It was awesome. I had 2 beers though but that was it. I was on day 3 but now back to day 1. The important thing for me is that even though I did have 2 drinks, I had no more and I'm back on track today. I will just keep sticking to it because I feel so much better without alcohol. Well, that's my tale for today. I hope your weekend is a happy one.
                      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Oh. By the way. I'm formerly greenhouse1. Decided to make a meaningful name change.
                        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Working...
                        X