new with question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new with question

is it possible to get a prescription for NALTREXONE without my insurance company finding out?

thanks

new with question

Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but I know that a lot of people order meds from trusted and reputable online pharmacies. I've never ordered meds online before, so not sure what is all available.

Maybe pop over to the Meds message board here on MWO ... there might be some more info already posted in threads in there on what you can get and some good websites.

Here's a link:

Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums

P.s.... I think (but not sure) that if you get a prescription and ask the pharmacy to fill it without using your insurance information, that they will. I'm in Canada, btw. Maybe where you are makes a difference, too.
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

new with question

i live in the us. thanks for your help.

Comment

new with question

hi billybob. Yes, you can order it from River Pharmacy which has a link on this site. I ordered it recently and am also in the U.S. No insurance co. involvement. It does take a couple weeks to arrive though as it comes from somewhere abroad.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

new with question

thanks for your help.

can i find a legit doctor who will prescribe to me based on online assessment? i don't want to meet with doctor and want him to call prescription in to local pharmacy.

thanks

Comment

new with question

I don't know about an online assessment. Are you hoping to use your insurance coverage? If you read through all the information under the meds thread, it may give you a better understanding about the medications available. Of course a physicians assessment is always a good idea.

Me personally, since I am self-employed would prefer to keep it off my insurance and out of doctors records. Therefore, I have ordered through the River Pharmacy on this site after researching. Please make sure that you have researched everything before you make a decision about medication, especially if you are already on any medications. It is always best to get the advice of a Doctor, however as many here say, ultimately your health is in your hands.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

new with question

I am trying to figure that out as well. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and am scared he might not give me the prescription. If he decides not to write me a prescription, can I get one online? I want to get on Campral or Topomax. I was hoping my insurance would pay for it, but I heard a lot of them don't pay for substance abuse drugs.

Comment

Working...
              X