Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New - thought I was alone

Hi Tulipe,

The only WD's I get, fortunately for me, are irritability and an overwhelming feeling of anger that can sweep over me without warning. Funnily enough I had not thought that these were connected, thinking it was just me being a rubbish person.

As I write now I can see that the anger in particular comes from always putting other people's needs before my own! There's an insight.
    I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Well that's worth it - to know that about yourself, Gold. Sounds like that start of a good day. Not the anger part, obviously...
      Be good to yourself today.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Gold - welcome. You are most certainly not alone and you have found the right place! Don't expect miracles but do take all the support and advice and read lots and you will work out a plan for yourself. Don't beat yourself up if you don't always suceed but make sure you stay here and keep trying. So many people on here have such good, positive experience and advice it cannot fail to inspire you.

Comment

Working...
        X