X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Awful

Oh help - I can't stop crying today.

Feeling Awful

Oh DG, :l is there anyway we can cheer you up? Do you want to share?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Feeling Awful

(((Dancing))))

Tell us when u r ready. :l:l

Comment

Feeling Awful

Hello.

I've had days like that...actually feel close to tears yet again. I'm disappointed in myself for drinking a whole bottle of wine last night....just feel like crap...

why did I buy it??? How many times do I have to learn this lesson????

Crying is not so bad; keep posting, and maybe we'll feel better??

Comment

Feeling Awful

Yes, please share. A lot of us can relate to mood swings, etc., especially in early days AF, but at any time. (I cried a lot while still drinking, especially during the last couple of months.)
          AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Feeling Awful

I just starting week 3 - not AF, but down from about 35 a week to 9 last week. Last week I had 3 AF days, the week before 2. I felt euphoric, happy, I can conquer it. Right now I having a utter fit - I'm crying so hard I'm hyperventillating. I guess I should be happy that I DO NOT feel the least need to take a drink!

I'm trying to be logical - I'm detoxing, tears from crying have different chemicals than tears from cutting onions, my body is ridding itself of emotional and chemical garbage - but oh god I need to stop. I'm going to get the keyboard wet and then my laptop will die!!

Comment

Feeling Awful

Going to make tea.

Comment

Feeling Awful

I'm going to get the keyboard wet and then my laptop will die!!
                Oh no!!! We don't want that! I always found Tuesday's hard when being AF, felt like I just wanted to cry all day.

Think we need to see if we can make them tears of laughter!!!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Feeling Awful

Is that a cup of tea or food tea? British you see. :H

Comment

Feeling Awful

Sometimes we have to shed these emotions to get where we are going. Euphoria, yes, I've experienced that when I went AF because we were so happy to finally get control....Then, the reasons why we drank come back and we have to deal w/ it. Step into fear, look right back at it and stare it down until it looks aways.

This too, shall come to pass.
                    AF since 2/4/10
                    Nicotine free since 3/31/10
                    FINALLY FREE

Comment

Feeling Awful

Hey there,

I have also felt like crying lately, the tears well up in my eyes and I hold them back. I know it is good to cry. I have friends who don?t know how to cry, they say they just can?t. When I start I can?t stop... I cry around the kids, I cry and tell them I?m okay everything will be fine and it will go on all day long.

Yesterday it was starting again, the tears, and I tryed to analyze it all. Why do I drink? What am I hiding from? Where is all this pain coming from; why so many tears...

Comment

Feeling Awful

vlad;671607 wrote: Is that a cup of tea or food tea? British you see. :H
                        Green tea - but thanks. Got a smile from that one.

I just went a cried all over my husband as I thought he would do better than the laptop. We're going for a walk now.

Thanks everyone - I think I've grabbed it back now, well for the moment. Oh man, what a mess! sniff

Thank you sincerely. Everyone.

Comment

Feeling Awful

A walk sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Feeling Awful

Enjoy your walk.

P.s... I'm in Canada too. NS.
                            AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Feeling Awful

Hey Dancing Girl,We started this journey together 2 weeks ago. I'm 16 days AF today. PM me id you want. Jackie
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X