Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Awful

Hey DG

Obviously you are through this moment now, but I wanted to say two things reading this post.

1. Going for walk and drinking green tea are two of the finest things you could be doing, brilliant. As is crying on hubbys shoulder...so pleased you can do that (I can too and it means the world).

2. I used to drink on saturday nights mainly and for the first 3 weeks of AF i cried inexplicably on sunday morning....perhaps I was morning the loss of my hangover! But no seriously, these emotions do come out of nowhere, but over time they subside and improve.

love Moo
    "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
    but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Feeling Awful

Thank you all again. I just thought I'd check in to say I'm fine - with that kind of headache and exhaustion that comes from a big boohoo. I also saw a number of other posts (can't remember who and where now) about sudden crying fits. On towards tomorrow now.

Thanks guys 'n gals

Comment

Feeling Awful

DancingGirl, you have friends here, but more importantly you have your husband who seems to be supportive. Relish in that. You have someone to turn to.

I'm not complaining, and I'm married with a wonderful daughter, but circumstances have placed us far apart for long periods of time.

Be thankful you have your husband to turn to. Being alone and trying to do this is hellish. I'm working on it though.

I understand the crying part; I do it all of the time.
        I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

Working...
        X