• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

:new: what do i do first?

hello

1st Step - say hello! ... Well done.

Next step .. read around the boards and the site... maybe talk a little about your own situation, if you like ... There are so many great people here. And lots of stuff to learn, lots of support, experience, understanding.

Please feel free, when you're comfortable, to talk a little about yourself. How are you doing? Are you trying to go AF (alcohol-free)? Or cut down first? Etc.? Have you tried anything in the past (ie., supplements, meds, strategies). What led you to the site? And anything else you'd like to share! .... No judgements here, that's for sure.

Nice to meet you.
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

hello

scudder;671645 wrote: :new: what do i do first?
      Welcome Scudder, as Cat says, read the various threads and if you have any questions come back to us. The Starting out Forum is a good one to start on, you will find alot of newbies there like yourself. There is loads of help and support here and we all generally look out for each other. Totally non judgemental and non confrontational. Glad you are here, looking forward getting to know you. Read as many threads as you can and post often.

Comment

hello

Hi Scudder and a big welcome!!

I would recommend reading the book. Its inexpensive and downloadable. It really helps you understand the plan better. Then you can decide what might be right for you.

And like the others said, tell us about yourself. This is a wonderful place with truly awesome people.

Good luck on your journey
        :l
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

hello

Hi scudder,

Welcome! This is a great place, lots of support & encouragement available here.
          After you read the MWO, make a good plan for yourself, something you are comfortable with and can stick to.
          Please join us on the 'Newbies Nest' thread, there's lots of people there just starting too.

Best wishes!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X