cutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutting down

Welcome, Kev. From your brand of poison (Castle), I take it you're a fellow South African? I think it's time you kicked Charles Glass in the ass!

You'll find this place extremely useful, and the people supportive. Make use of the resources available to you. I wouldn't have been where I am today in terms of getting my drinking under control if it hadn't been for MWO.

I can just reiterate what many of the others have said: you need to havea concrete plan, and keep measuring your progress against it. Without that, it is too easy to let things slide...

Good luck!

Tip
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

cutting down

How you all doing guyz, thank you very much for your support i really appreciate it. Well today i met up with my friend and went to his place and he pulled out 1 liter bottle of wine and i just said not today bro. I just cant believe i managed not to drink today. I'm so happy guyz and i hope nothing is gonna come in the way. Its really true that if u go one day AF you just wanna do another one.

Comment

cutting down

Welcome Kev, and that's terrific news. Keep us posted, and please ask if you ever need help.

Comment

cutting down

Nice job, Kev!
          AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

cutting down

Bravo!! And welcome to you too.

Comment

Working...
            X