Hello MWO friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello MWO friends

:new: I am wanting to do some productive things in my life and have found that alchohol is in my way. Scarry reality. Thought about AA but really not my gig. I am encouraged to have found this online community................... As I sip my glass of wine.

Hello MWO friends

Wine-o

:welcome:

I suggest you read the MWO book. There is a lot of good information in there. RJ has done some serious research into what helps with getting off of alcohol.

Either way. We are glad you are here and hope we can help you.

Just let us know how we can help.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hello MWO friends

:welcome: Wine-o there is great support on this site. Read the boards and keep checking in. Its odat for most of us.

Comment

Hello MWO friends

Welcome Wine-o. There is nothing we haven't heard here. Read as much as you can. Lose the AL and change your name to WIN-O!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Hello MWO friends

Or Wine-NO!

Welcome to the journey.

Comment

Hello MWO friends

Welcome Wine-O
            We are all in this together. You have found a wonderful place that is very supportive and nonjudgemental. It's the best. Come back often.
            Good to see you here! :welcome:
            When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
            -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Hello MWO friends

Hello Wine-o,

Welcome from one new-comer to another, I am currently on day 2 AF and have started my journey to freedom from this cruel master. Like you I am delighted to have stumbled across this marvellous community of like-minded people whose support and encouragement is invaluable in helping us to overcome this demon once and for all. It's also good to know that our own stories can help other people, truly a 2-way process.

I went to my first AA meeting in a long time, last night, very nervously I might add, gave up on it last time, didn't really give it a chance, but found real acceptance and hope, some very inspirational people and some very sad stories but a real insight into the dangers of where we are now (we are playing with fire) and where we could end up if we don't grasp the help available to us now.

Good luck, one day at a time, say to yourself I am not going to drink today, you can't worry about yesterday but you can today something today, tomorrow, but only think about one day at a time, that's what I have been taught and am endeavouring to do.

All the best to one and all

Comment

Hello MWO friends

Hi wine-o,

Welcome! This is a great place to be. You'll find lots of support & encouragement here

If you haven't already be sure to read the MWO book. It's full of useful information to help you make your plan, one that's good for you.

Please feel free to join us on the 'Newbies Nest' thread here in the Just Getting Started section.

Wishing you the best!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X