ODAT - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

Morning all. Busy day for me. Just checking in on the start of a new month. Don't think I am going to be able to stay AF today but I will drink moderately. That is today's goal.

I have a new pony on loan to keep my old boy company. Kept them separate yesterday but may put them into together today as they seemed quite happy with each other. Bless.

Love to all to come.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Saturday

Morning all mix of sun and cloud here today. Hoping to get a bit done in the garden. Yesterday was a bit tough i wanted a bottle of wine but i didn't give in. I'm day 4 and i just want to get through this weekend af but its odat and baby steps. Have a good saturday all who follow. :leaf:alm::rays:

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good morning Bessie and Firefox and all to come.

Congrats on not giving in FF and good luck on the modding Bessie. I'm not sure what my plan is today. I might allow myself one glass at dinner... Not sure. I'm writing this am, then I think we have a weeding session planned for the pm. No AL during the day for me anyway. Off to make coffee!

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Morning Bessie, Firefox, DancingGirl. Back on track today. I won’t think about work assignments last week or next; if I think about work at all it will be to appreciate that I can make a good amount of money when I need to, a factor for which I am very grateful. For today it is just me and my garden, my critter buddies, my books, my sweet and funny husband who after a sterling career of alcoholism and all its trappings has not had a drink in over twenty years. I am going to appreciate every single thing for as long as they can stand it. Love, Ladybird.
        may we be well

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Good Morning All and a happy Aug 1st!
          Just a quick stop here as we are heading to the farmers market and then welcoming visitors for the weekend. I plan of being AF today. That's my goal, one day one goal. So far it's been working for me.
          Bessie: the best to you on your modding today
          Firefox: :goodjob: on day 4!!
          Dancing: As long as you come up with a plan for today, you'll be fine:l
          Lady: Your day sounds awesome with your critters, garden, etc.

I hope everyone meets their daily goals today and have a fabulous Saturday!
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hello ODATers,

It sounds like everyone has a plan for today. That is good. Without a plan, I typically know where I will end up.

My plan for today is to do some housework, have the grandkids over, not kill my hubby and enjoy the day.

Oh, and I will not drink today. Yay!!

Hope all here reach their goals today.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Hi to you all....

Im on day 2,needless to say again and have passed my witching hour in one piece.

We can do it,

Heading now for a big fat chinese!!

Cuz i'm worth it...
              lol

hugs and love to you all

annie
              xx
              "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
              Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
              X