new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to this

Can anyone tell me how long topa will take to affect me? also, do you know about interaction with other drugs, stablon also called tianeptine?

new to this

Hi Zuluwarrior.
    A warm welcome to you! I dont take topa myself but I just wanted to welcome you aboard and say well done for trying to get this demon off your back.
    There is a meds section too and there you will find lots of information about the topa. But I am sure someone will jump in with some advice soon.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

new to this

Hi and welcome Zuluwarrior,

I too don't have the answers to your questions, although I did take Topa a year ago -- just wanted to pop in and say HI.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

new to this

Welcome, Zulu! I'm sorry that I can't answer your questions, but I too wanted to say hello.

You can find out about drug interactions online ... just Google "drug interactions checker" and try a few (I always like to try a few to double check).

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!
        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

new to this

Hi & welcome Zulu
          Sorry I cant help you with your question, this is a great site with lots of support whenever you need it.
          Keep posting & reading and look forward to getting to know you
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Working...
          X