Telling Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telling Friends

Ok, posted in General Discussion "How do you stay Fearful." Hopefully we will get some good answers.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Telling Friends

Overit-
      I know. I drank again yesterday. I am not even bothering to be disgusted with myself. My choice is this, break the cycle and go AF, OR keep drinking and keep on destroying myself one day at a time. Even if I have a few good days, the next bender is always just around the corner because I can't control it. This much I know. I think the hypno CDs probably take some time to work. 30 days AF and the CDs might have some impact. Who knows?

Hey, let me know if you want to chat..
      Liath

Comment

Telling Friends

Wow, Liath... We are so much alike! And even seem to be on the same pattern, even thought thats not a good thing.

I would love to chat, but I have my son pulling at me wanting to get on the computer for games. He is the reason that Mom has to fix this little old problem of hers!

Try to be strong for the rest of the week ok? Lets just try our best this week! Whats done is done, time to look forward now.
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Telling Friends

Hi over
          Good for you for telling your friend!
          I havent been here in a while ,but I finally told my sister and my 2 girls (17 and 21) and a few other friends that I have a serious problem also this weekend. I actually went to an AA meeting sunday and one tonight! I also glad Im back here. I need all the help I can get. I feel good about finally admiting that I can't do it alone. I really want to cope with my problems without af!
          Hi to everyone!
          :beach:

Comment

Working...
          X